Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

And more snow...

BusterBoo
March 9th, 2008, 09:39 AM
What a difference a day makes! Woke up this morning to about 50 cm of the white crap! Hubby is snowblowing our lane way, then off to my Dad's, then his Mom's. How many days until spring??????

The first picture is from my kitchen window....that's right, can't see a darn thing!

The next is what Buster had to go through to go out for his morning potty!

I posted a picture yesterday of my pool (or what you could see of it)....Well, it's all gone!!!!

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2008, 09:45 AM
:eek: I hope that's not the kitchen window above the sink, BusterBoo, cuz you'll never get out if it is!!!! :grouphug: Poor Buster! I hope he's been honing his skills at snow-swimming. :dog:

Now, when can hazel and the Pack come over to play! :D The Pack is very envious of all your new snow! :cloud9:

Frenchy
March 9th, 2008, 09:50 AM
I just saw on the news , a car pile up in Quebec , people in ski dos were called in to help ! And itt was so windy , the wind picked up one of the ski do and it fell down on a cop ! :eek:

What I don't get is , what the heck were people doing on the roads last night ?

duttypaws
March 9th, 2008, 09:53 AM
I agree frenchie it was on the news last night and the weather was horrrrible in montreal last night (my boyfriend is stuck in dorval!!)... and... its still snowing... :wall:. funnily my dog back in the UK would love the snow here... :| ok not all the time but he would love to have a little leap and frolick!

I was looking out my back and saw something moving its a CAT tail (the snow is that deep)!!! the cat that lives in the building behind me is an outdoor cat and must have wanted to go a walkie.... (yes it got back into its home safe!)

Yeah my bus hit some "idiot" yesterday while driving as they decided its safe to cut infront of a bus when the street is full of ice/mush and snow... :loser:

BusterBoo
March 9th, 2008, 09:57 AM
:eek: I hope that's not the kitchen window above the sink, BusterBoo, cuz you'll never get out if it is!!!! :grouphug: Poor Buster! I hope he's been honing his skills at snow-swimming. :dog:

Now, when can hazel and the Pack come over to play! :D The Pack is very envious of all your new snow! :cloud9:

Yup, that is looking out of the window above the kitchen sink! And if you look out my front window, you get the same view!

As for people outside last night, you have to be crazy to go out in this. Police are asking people in Ottawa to stay off the roads even today. God forbid if there is an emergency, the Fire/Ambulance/Police will have a rough time getting around.

Bring the Pack over to play!!!! 1.5 acres of SNOW! (maybe they could trample it all down so Buster has a better chance of moving around :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Yup, that is looking out of the window above the kitchen sink! And if you look out my front window, you get the same view!

Holy cr@p!!! C'mon, Pack, Buster needs us!

Bring the Pack over to play!!!! 1.5 acres of SNOW! (maybe they could trample it all down so Buster has a better chance of moving around :laughing:

They're packin' their kibble now, BusterBoo. Sounds like the perfect job for them! They've been practicing snow trampling techniques all winter. :dog:

BusterBoo
March 9th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Just one more to show how high the snowbank is in front of the house.

growler~GateKeeper
March 10th, 2008, 12:08 AM
What a load of snow! :eek: Looks just beautiful :cloud9:

Hey the snowbank in front of the house gives you a nice privacy screen :D

rainbow
March 10th, 2008, 12:28 AM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

http://bestsmileys.com/sun/4.gif http://bestsmileys.com/sun/4.gif http://bestsmileys.com/sun/4.gif

TeriM
March 10th, 2008, 12:58 AM
:eek: Crap, that is a lot of snow :eek:.