Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New pics of Wilbur

Toonces
March 9th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Got these shots last night of Wilbur hanging out.

wdawson
March 9th, 2008, 09:00 AM
ahh bunny pics.....looks like they all get along:thumbs up

Toonces
March 9th, 2008, 09:04 AM
when we are home Wilbur has free run of the house, he is a pretty laid back bunny, the other day he was sleeping between Currie and Petey 2 of our dogs wish I could have got a pic of that

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2008, 09:34 AM
He's such a cutie! I love the disheveled hair look--that's how hazel wears her hair, too! :D And I love the way he's become an honorary :cat:--sleeping on the kitty bed in front of the fireplace. :cloud9:

Frenchy
March 9th, 2008, 09:54 AM
when we are home Wilbur has free run of the house, he is a pretty laid back bunny, the other day he was sleeping between Currie and Petey 2 of our dogs wish I could have got a pic of that

:cloud9: I love when everyone gets along ! He looks very comfy near his kitty friend.

Toonces
March 9th, 2008, 01:28 PM
:cloud9: I love when everyone gets along ! He looks very comfy near his kitty friend.

:laughing: that is grumpy old Toonces, he has no use for Wilbur espically when he leaves presents in the beds:laughing:

hazelrunpack yeah the hair doo I can't keep up with it he blows his coat everytime the weather changes he gets groomed a few times a day during his shedding:shrug:

rainbow
March 9th, 2008, 01:36 PM
I love how he has his own little bed to snuggle in. :cloud9: He is just the cutest bunny. :lovestruck:

Toonces
March 9th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks Rainbow I'll give him a sunggle from you.

in the one pic Currie is on poo patrol:yuck: we can often find her with her nose under Wilburs bumbie:laughing:

ancientgirl
March 9th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Great pictures. They look so comfy on their little couches.

Dracko
March 9th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Aw, that is so cute. That is one BIG bunny!!! I can see why the cats leave him alone.

KimandAutumn
March 9th, 2008, 03:10 PM
OMG he's got his own bed by the fire. So cute! :cloud9:

Frenchy
March 9th, 2008, 05:28 PM
in the one pic Currie is on poo patrol:yuck: we can often find her with her nose under Wilburs bumbie:laughing:

It is caviar for dogs :cool: :laughing: