Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bunnies beware!

otter
March 8th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Molly was shocked to come out into the yard and see these....

otter
March 8th, 2008, 09:12 PM
"Mom!" she yelled,
"Bunnies are invading!"
"we've got to do something before all their Easter buddies think they can take over the place :eek:"

otter
March 8th, 2008, 09:15 PM
"no worries, I think I've got it under control"
"you can call off the alarm, bunny nabbing success :thumbs up"

otter
March 8th, 2008, 09:17 PM
"ummm...

would it be OK if I kept just this one as a friend??, he's kinda cute :lovestruck:"

otter
March 8th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Bunnies.... I don't think you've got anything to worry about :D

Frenchy
March 8th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Did Molly find bunny poop ? You know this is caviar for dogs ! :laughing:

So that stuffie is still alive ? Dear Molly is so nice with her babies. :cloud9:

shredy
March 8th, 2008, 09:39 PM
so funny!!! Shade would have joined forces with Molly if she were still with us. She felt the need to chase every furry creature that dared frolick in her area, bunnies and squirrels in particular.. :laughing::laughing: Molly did a great job! :highfive:

hazelrunpack
March 8th, 2008, 09:40 PM
That last shot of Molly with her bunny buddy is just precious! :lovestruck:

And the Sheriff sends his congratulations to the Magnificent Molly on a job well done! :dog:

meg4050
March 8th, 2008, 09:43 PM
:laughing: That's so cute :lovestruck:

pbpatti
March 8th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I got you, you wascally wabbit. too funny pbp

otter
March 8th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Did Molly find bunny poop ? You know this is caviar for dogs ! :laughing:I'm afraid bunny poop's qualities as a divine delicacy have been discovered... "yummy" says Molly

So that stuffie is still alive ? Dear Molly is so nice with her babies. :cloud9: so far it's alive, but it's days are numbered, Molly has also discovered a taste for stuffie guts :yuck:

so funny!!! Shade would have joined forces with Molly if she were still with us. She felt the need to chase every furry creature that dared frolick in her area, bunnies and squirrels in particular.. :laughing::laughing: Molly did a great job! :highfive:
Molly says "Thank you for the compliments" she's glad to be doing Shade proud

That last shot of Molly with her bunny buddy is just precious! :lovestruck:

And the Sheriff sends his congratulations to the Magnificent Molly on a job well done! :dog:
:o:thankyou:

Molly's not really much for chasing living creatures, she's a great tracker though (for both the real thing and the stuffed variety - "bunny" was actually an easter present who was discovered before his time)

luckypenny
March 8th, 2008, 09:57 PM
LOL, I posted in the wrong Molly thread....

Love the last pic of her:cloud9: .

growler~GateKeeper
March 9th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Molly's just so cute (how could she be anything but) :lovestruck: in that last shot "I'll take good care of bunny" :dog:

"bunny" was actually an easter present who was discovered before his time)

:highfive: Good Job Molly, now mum needs to go out & get you another Easter present :p

rainbow
March 9th, 2008, 03:07 AM
Awww......too cute :lovestruck: and I love the last pic. :cloud9:

loopoo
March 9th, 2008, 10:53 PM
what beautiful shots of her outside :) i absolutely love the last one :lovestruck:

Gail P
March 9th, 2008, 11:49 PM
That's so cute. Mine like to play with the real thing. This was last spring when Rain was a puppy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Lets_play.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Rain_meets_ChocolateMilk.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Rain_in_bunnybox.jpg

Luckily my dogs are much nicer to the live ones than they would be to stuffed. The stuffed ones would be quickly disemboweled at my house. Molly looks like she's taking good care of her new bunny buddy.

TeriM
March 10th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Good job Molly :thumbs up.

I love that last cuddle pic with the bunny :cloud9:.

breeze
March 10th, 2008, 07:20 AM
these pictures just have cutness written all over them..
molly is so good with the stuffed bunny, :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: and those eyes in the picture with her cuddling the bunny too cute..:cloud9:

chico2
March 10th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Awww Molly and the stuffie:lovestruck::lovestruck:
She has such a wonderful face,just made for lovin' OMG:lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 10th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Oh Molly :cloud9::cloud9:

So glad you have that bunny invasion under control.