Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Barkley's Snow Day! (picture heavy :D)

meg4050
March 8th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Just took these in the big field behind our house...atleast someone's enjoying the snow!:D It's NUTS here....car got stuck 4 times!

meg4050
March 8th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Looking pretty :D And the start of the zoomies...

meg4050
March 8th, 2008, 05:18 PM
More zoomies! The snow's 2 feet deep in most spots and deeper along the fences where it's drifted!

chico2
March 8th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Aww that's not picture heavy,only three:sad:Barkley looks great,loves the snow:thumbs up
When we get Bailey(Cocker)she turns in to a giddy puppy in the snow,she will not walk on the sidewalk,only in the snow,which makes me have to climb snowbanks to pick up her poop.
Got to remember my camera on Monday.
Barkley is so very pretty:lovestruck:it's nuts here too:yell:

meg4050
March 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
One last look, and back home. The end. :D

chico2
March 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Aww there was more,that's better:thumbs up

14+kitties
March 8th, 2008, 06:44 PM
I think you got your snow day. :) Maybe even 2 or 3 from looks of things. We are getting absolutely hammered here too. :eek: I had to trudge through about 2 feet of snow to get to the kitties today. Not good. And it's still coming!
Oh, and Barkley........ too cute!!!!!

meg4050
March 8th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I did get my snow day :) Not going back til sometime tomorrow! :thumbs up

Frenchy
March 8th, 2008, 11:17 PM
:laughing: I love the zoomies pictures , even with snow up to his belly ! :laughing: He's too cute and it's about time you post more of him :thumbs up

meg4050
March 8th, 2008, 11:21 PM
:laughing: I love the zoomies pictures , even with snow up to his belly ! :laughing: He's too cute and it's about time you post more of him :thumbs up

:laughing: I'm trying! But I do live in a different city most of the time :sad: I know my parents have lots but no matter how many times I show them how to upload them to a computer, they never remember! :laughing: And my dad accidently cleared the card last time :shrug: oooops!:laughing:

I also lost all of the pictures I had before joining the forum b/c my laptop got fried :cry:

growler~GateKeeper
March 9th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Such fun!! :highfive: Great snow zoomies Barkley!

Quite the load of snowballs clinging to his legs even before the zoomies, hope that didn't all melt into mum's carpet :eek:

rainbow
March 9th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Barkley is so handsome :lovestruck: and I love the zoomies too. :D

meg4050
March 9th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Such fun!! :highfive: Great snow zoomies Barkley!

Quite the load of snowballs clinging to his legs even before the zoomies, hope that didn't all melt into mum's carpet :eek:

:laughing: Nope I soaked them off as soon as he was in the door!

wdawson
March 9th, 2008, 10:19 AM
snow zoomies :laughing:

loopoo
March 10th, 2008, 12:02 AM
hehe i love the zoomie shots too looks like hes having a blast )