Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boots

Iggette
June 18th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Hi I'm Boots When my mom moved here in December I sure was glad :) The people that lived here before weren't very nice. I was in a sad state.

Since my mom started to care for me, I've been fixed,and she had the vet look at my face because she thought my nose was all wrong......she was right, my nose healed but I had 2 teeth pulled, I feel a whole lot better now, I'm not in pain anymore, and I am really starting to show my personality

Don't worry I stick my tongue out at everyone. :p :p

Luba
June 18th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Boots u r so cute u can stick ur tongue out anytime u want to ;)

Spoiled
June 18th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Wow, what a sweetie. She looks well loved! :)

glasslass
June 18th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Did Boots come with the house? A friend of mine (who absolutely hated cats!) bought a house and an older male cat came with it. The previous owner went into an assisted care home. Anyhow, the day the previous owner moved out, my friend went over and put food out for the cat. Didn't know it's name, just called it "Cat". After awhile, "Cat" was being called "Cookie", and by Xmas, the family photo by the Xmas tree showed my cat-hater friend holding Cookie. Happy ending. Glad Boots got lucky too! :D

Iggette
June 18th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Yes boots was one of 2 cats that came with the house. Her mother (mama) is a barncat. She stays outside. I allowed boots indoors because she was so quite and kept to herself she wasn't really scared just very cautious. She went out of her way to stay out of my cats way, she has been well accepted by my cats now she never shows any signs of aggression. She only learned to hiss at buddy because she watched TC do it.....lol

wAggie
June 19th, 2004, 10:18 AM
how does Boots interact w the others? :)

KatieA
June 19th, 2004, 11:41 PM
aw adorable. i used to have a cat names Boots, but she died about 5 years ago. Now my cats are Darlin, Baby, and Lilith aka Buddha

Princesss04
June 21st, 2004, 11:28 AM
Your cat is so pretty she is lucky to have found you! :D