#3 Fergie on top snoozing

dmc123
March 6th, 2008, 07:27 PM
#4 Stanley - in the linen cabinet in the laundry room
#5 Andy on the washer, Stanley on the towel in the shelf

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Awww...all tuckered out from playing! :cloud9:

So was the washer going? :D Instant massage!

Stanley looks so cozy in the cubby on the towel. :cat:

dmc123
March 6th, 2008, 09:16 PM
tuckered out from being wild beasties! lol

no the washer wasn't going that time :)

They are such rascals...

Diane

pbpatti
March 6th, 2008, 10:26 PM
That pic of Stanley in the linen cupboard is priceless, I would like to go and curl up with him it looks so cozy..too bad the washer was not going for your Fergie I bet he would love the massage..pbp

ancientgirl
March 6th, 2008, 10:28 PM
They've all grown so much!

What great pictures of them on the tree.

I really love the one of Stanley in the towel cabinet.

Frenchy
March 6th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Cats everywhere ! :eek: :laughing: they all look so comfy , what a life :cloud9:

onster
March 6th, 2008, 10:47 PM
I take it they really like and still use their cat condo? It looks really cool :thumbs up

And it goes without saying, beautiful kitties :D....theyre taking over :laughing:

Dracko
March 6th, 2008, 11:18 PM
I love it how cats find the coziest places to curl up. I have my bath towels in a closet but if I open it and one of the cats goes in to curl up I'll leave it open until they've had enough. 'Course this means using "clean" towels that have cat hair all over them sometimes. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 7th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Aha Looks like they all love your cat tree now :D :laughing:

I think all cats love sleeping on towels...even better when they're in the closet :cloud9: :sleepy:

TeriM
March 7th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Awwww, love the sleeping kitties :cloud9:. I can't believe how much they look alike :eek:, how often do you yell the wrong name at one :D :rolleyes:.

chico2
March 7th, 2008, 08:27 AM
They all look alike,but I am sure you can tell them apart.:cat:
Mine too will sneak in to a cupboard and get cozy,I often close the door not knowing one is in there,until I hear a pityful meow..
I just love their colouring,they've grown up to very pretty cats,very lucky ones too:thumbs up

Love4himies
March 7th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Awww, kitties, kitties, everywhere you look.:cloud9:

It seems like just yesterday that they were kittens and now look how big they've grown!

dmc123
March 7th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks all! We certainly love all these guys! Can't imagine what life was before we got them. Yes, they did grow up very fast.

As for telling them apart, it is not hard at all. Katie and Fergie look the most alike from certain views. But let me say this, they all have such different personalities and voices. We can often tell who is who just by what they are doing or getting into! LOL

Yes about the cat tree/condo they all play and lay on it quite often now, whew - not a waste of money after all.

Diane

loopoo
March 9th, 2008, 11:50 PM
awww hehe love the one shot lying in the towels :)