Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Basil and Streets-silly video

pitgrrl
March 6th, 2008, 05:17 PM
I just discovered (duh) that my phone takes little, terrible quality videos. So I of course had to try it out on the beasts.

This is an admittedly really stupid video, but for some reason I find it hysterically funny, so I thought I'd post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w8WU8JT-4Q

Frenchy
March 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
:laughing: I love the song .... they really look like walking on sunshine :D they're too cute , I hope to meet them one day ... :lovestruck:

dmc123
March 6th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I love it! and I love that they are wearing booties! Mine would just roll over and lay down if I tried booties on them.

Diane

pitgrrl
March 6th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Frenchy, you have to meet them someday, they'll make you laugh. Actually, I thought of you today because the dogs managed to make friends with a male golden. I was totally shocked, but I guess he was calm enough that he didn't cause Basil and Streets to act all manly and stupid.

They hate their boots, I hate their boots, people laugh at their boots, but it's that or painful, salty feet, so they put up with it.

Frenchy
March 6th, 2008, 09:09 PM
the dogs managed to make friends with a male golden.

That's because goldens are :angel: :rolleyes: well most of them :laughing:

We will have to meet at LP's work place soon.

And I love their boots , it gives them style !!

pbpatti
March 6th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I don't know anyone else but I Laughed..loved the music you picked for it. thanks pbp

luckypenny
March 6th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I love it, I love it, I love it!! What a feel-good video :goodvibes:. Awww, their wiggle bums are adorable and I especially love the way they 'walk with a mission'.

"I used to think maybe you love me, I know that it's true
And I don't wanna spend all of my life just waiting for you"

I'm only gonna wait as long as Sunday morning :goodvibes: :pray: Pitgrrl???

"And don't it feel good (HEY!) Alright now
And don't it feel good (HEY!) Alright now
All right now yeah! (HEY!)"

:lovestruck: :goodvibes: :lovestruck: :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
March 7th, 2008, 12:20 AM
:laughing: that's too cute :cloud9:

I love when they stop @ the same time & turn back in opposite directions :D

I think their booties look grrrrreat!! :thumbs up

TeriM
March 7th, 2008, 01:58 AM
:laughing: Cute video :thumbs up. I think the attire is very stylish :lovestruck:.

chico2
March 7th, 2008, 07:40 AM
It IS funny,their little wigglebutts and those booties,adorable:lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 7th, 2008, 08:00 AM
I love their booties :lovestruck:. Do they have some kind of mental telepathy or doggie language, they seem to do everything in unison? Doesn't matter if the video quality is not the greatest, those dogs are just so darn entertaining!!!

ancientgirl
March 7th, 2008, 08:54 AM
That was very cute. The song added to the cuteness too! I love the booties and the coat!

pitgrrl
March 7th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I love their booties :lovestruck:. Do they have some kind of mental telepathy or doggie language, they seem to do everything in unison? Doesn't matter if the video quality is not the greatest, those dogs are just so darn entertaining!!!

They do almost everything in unison, even dream. It's kind of scary, I think they actually share one brain.

jiorji
March 7th, 2008, 11:23 AM
They hate their boots, I hate their boots, people laugh at their boots, but it's that or painful, salty feet, so they put up with it.

i LOVE their boots :D

rainbow
March 9th, 2008, 04:29 AM
I loved the video. :thumbs up You must get lots of comments when you walk those two. :lovestruck:

They do almost everything in unison, even dream. It's kind of scary, I think they actually share one brain.

:laughing: :laughing:

wdawson
March 9th, 2008, 09:12 AM
thats too cute