Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

lost alaskan malamute

candicelynn77
March 6th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Hi my dog went missing in aug 12 2005..Hes a purebred dog..I was wondering if anyone knows of anything about his disaperance..I know its been a long time but i cant stop looking for him..His b-day oct 12 2004.hes male intact and fluffy..He went missing from his fenced back yard in thunder bay ontario i beleve he can be anyware...Please e-mail for photo i dont know how to post it

cpietra16
March 6th, 2008, 01:59 PM
it's been a long time, but you never know. An intact male will go very far to finda female...have you contacted all SPCA and rescues in your area and surrounding areas. Have you put anything in the newspaper, put up posters?

candicelynn77
March 6th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Yes he on the main page of the humain society and alaskan malamute rescue..he was on kijijji for the past two years ..I thought id try this website maybe someone know something..Hes worth the search he was a great dog to my son??..

cpietra16
March 6th, 2008, 02:11 PM
There have alot of lost pets..do a search on this site... put in lost malamute

rainbow
March 6th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your dog. It sounds like he was intentionally stolen because he is intact. Was he tattoooed or microchipped?

Since you are a new member you will have to send a pm to Marko to post a pic of him right away.

candicelynn77
March 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Thunder the missing alaskan malamute was miccrochiped.How to i send a photo???Thunder made the thunder bay news paper when he was first missing.the cops claimed he was not stolen and told my boyfriend that he was barking up the wrong tree..That what the cops where saying.We had two latches on the fence and the fence was left open and they used branches from the tree to cover any tracks..Lots of dog went stolen in thunder bay i got alot of people that phoned with there stories...Its sad these dogs desreve some justice they are the victims??