Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sleepin' with the fishes...

krdahmer
March 6th, 2008, 12:59 PM
:eek:

:laughing: I thought this was such a Kodak moment!...

In the last one look at how the larger of the two fishes started to baracade her with the gravel... he puts it in his/her mouth and moves it one at a time.

krdahmer
March 6th, 2008, 01:00 PM
One more of Windy and the fishies nappin, both her and Smoke like to sleep on that arm of the couch... I don't blame them the tank water is almost 80 degrees, nice and warm!

.... and Buddy's weepy eye...:cry:

onster
March 6th, 2008, 01:03 PM
whats wrong with buddy's eye?? :sad:

OMG :laughing: does the fish really make a baracade?? That's :crazy:!!!!

hahahaha....definately a kodac moment :thumbs up:D

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2008, 01:03 PM
It's exhausting watching fishies! Sometimes you just need a power nap. :cat:

Was that fish trying to bury her?!? :eek: Smart fishy! Bury the predator! :D

Very cute shots, krdahmer! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
March 6th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Eye goobers do not detract from Buddy's debonair good looks. :cat:

krdahmer
March 6th, 2008, 01:26 PM
LoL thanks guys... and onster, Buddy most likely has a tear duct blocked with scar tissue or something, it's been like that since I got him and the vet says there is nothing they can do. It doesn't bother him much at all, just looks sad when it's teary. I just wipe it for him when it gets bad.

His biggest issue suddenly since just before the tooth extraction is drooling... he was on me on the couch the other day and just about drooled right in my mouth! :yuck::rolleyes::laughing:

That fish is crazy... I think it has something to do with eggs, although we are yet to see offspring, even though they are supposed to be a male and female. He/she moved that pile from where the tree is.

jessi76
March 6th, 2008, 01:53 PM
wow - GREAT kodak moments!!!!! Windy looks very much like my cat Nala - I did a double take! she looks so peaceful taking her nap by the fishies!

rainbow
March 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Awww, I love the "sleeping with the fishies" pics....too cute. :cloud9:

And, hugs for Buddy. :grouphug:

ancientgirl
March 6th, 2008, 03:57 PM
OMG how cute! And I see kitty fangs!

Vlad has the same problem with one of his eyes. I just try to keep them as clean as possible and wipe them with some Saline Solution a few times a week.

growler~GateKeeper
March 7th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Windy's found a great spot for sleeping - nothing like teasing those behind glass :p

Buddy :lovestruck: weepy eye makes him no less handsome ;)

chico2
March 7th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Awww,ooooh,beautiful tabby-girl Windy:lovestruck::lovestruck:sweet Buddy and fishes,who could ask for more,great pics:thumbs up