Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Moment of Truth

Masha
March 5th, 2008, 08:24 PM
I am just watching this show for the first time ever. Its where you have to answer questions truthfully to get more money (ploygraph confirms the answers).... they have the person's family sit and listen to such horrible questions and aswers... peaople are willing to ruin relationships with parents, wife or husband... and for what??!!! money!!

Its digusting... they ask questions like "do you think you are a better mom to your kids then your mom was to you?" and "do you believe your in laws have been better parents to you then your own?" all while that woman's mom is sitting in tears listening to this cr:censored:!!

Husbands listen to wives confess to longing for another man... one woman confirmed that she thinks that she should be married to her ex-bf instead of her current husband...while the husband watched in shock and disgust :yell:... unfortunately i read that this show is not fake... apparently these are real people...

What is our society coming to?? :wall: is there ANYTHING that we are not willing to sacrfice for $$?? ....

meg4050
March 5th, 2008, 08:40 PM
I completely agree... I turned it off the first time I saw it. I don't understand why anyone would volunteer to go on it :shrug: People will do anything for money these days.

happycats
March 5th, 2008, 08:55 PM
greed greed greed!!! Unbelievable, what people do for cold hard cash!

Did you see the last question? "Do you have a seceret that you think will ruin your marriage" !!???? WTF she didn't answer it, but that obviously means she did :eek:
What a dumb twit, yeah she'll have money, will have to give half to her husband, because I' sure he'll now leave her, and broke her mothers heart....but hey she's got cash:rolleyes:

Masha
March 5th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Yeah! She and her husband will have an "interesting" discussion tonight....

I felt so bad for the mom.... I wouldn't to this to my mom for a billion of dollars....

When she said 'yes' to that last question, she essentially said that she is willing to jeapordize her marriage and family life and stability, for 100 grand...

Byrd
March 5th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I watched about 10 minutes of the first episode and turned it off. Piece of :censored: really! Horrible, disgusting show. :mad:

jiorji
March 5th, 2008, 10:23 PM
i read somewhere that the show is actually actors pretending to lie or say the truth.

i've only seen it once. I don't think those are "real" people, because people who have that much to lose, get really nervous when questioned.

dmc123
March 6th, 2008, 11:29 AM
i read somewhere that the show is actually actors pretending to lie or say the truth.

i've only seen it once. I don't think those are "real" people, because people who have that much to lose, get really nervous when questioned.

I hadn't heard that - but thought it after I watched one and only one episode of that stupid show. I think it is all staged - the questions, the "tears"...ugh!

Diane

CearaQC
March 6th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Yet another reason to avoid television. That show is nothing more than a shocking thing to distract and provide mindless entertainment.