Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sleeping kitties

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I love watching my little ones sleep. They look so peaceful, not a care in the world.

Here's Maks and Kiska. They really do just adore each other.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/Picture011-2.jpg

Maks dreaming of chasing Oksana LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/Picture002-4.jpg

Kiska in everyone's favorite chairs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/Picture003-4.jpg

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I took this one yesterday and when I looked at it realized how much Maks has grown.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/Picture027-3.jpg

You can't tell too well here, but Kiska has also gotten some size to her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/1b131234.jpg

I have a feeling she and Oksana will be the same size. Oksana is steady at 8 pounds and she's considerably smaller than Vlad. Actually, Maks is about her size right now. Kiska and Oksana already seem to have the same eating patterns. They both don't eat much. Maks however I believe will be about as big as Vlad, who he's also emulating as far as food. :laughing:

Oh boy, this is going to be interesting. At least they can rough-house with each other.

onster
March 5th, 2008, 09:41 AM
awwwwwww sleeping max and kiska :lovestruck::cloud9:

they grow up too fast eh? :cry:

hazelrunpack
March 5th, 2008, 12:20 PM
That first shot of Max and Kiska :lovestruck: Sleeping so hard! :cloud9: And I love Kiska's orange pantaloons.

They really are growing up fast...

loopoo
March 5th, 2008, 12:59 PM
i love seeing pics of all your kitties :) i never realized how unusual the markings/colour was on kiska :)

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I see them so much, I didn't realize how much they've grown until I sat and looked at the pictures.

Kiska has some very interesting colors on her. I've got to get a picture of her paws one day, they're two different colors.

phoozles
March 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Very cute - they do grow up so fast! I wish they could stay kitten size (but not completely kittenish :evil:) forever! :)

chico2
March 5th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Aww.as usual,they are adorable,LOVE Kiskas orange leg,never saw that before:lovestruck:
Boy cats are usually bigger than girl cats,but usually it's the girls that rule the roost:laughing:

bananapanties
March 5th, 2008, 04:36 PM
They're so CUTE! I love their coloring! These are some good ones I caught of Scout and Murray (mine and my dad's, respectively). Scout is 5 years and weighs a whopping 8 pounds. Murray is almost 12 pounds, 7 years old. They are perpetually dueling, so this sweet moment was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Aww.as usual,they are adorable,LOVE Kiskas orange leg,never saw that before:lovestruck:
Boy cats are usually bigger than girl cats,but usually it's the girls that rule the roost:laughing:

I believe it. Oksana puts Vlad in his place like nobody's business. :laughing: And she's given Maks cause to back away slowly on several occasions. Kiska is no slouch either. As you noted in the bed pictures LOL.

ancientgirl
March 5th, 2008, 06:14 PM
They're so CUTE! I love their coloring! These are some good ones I caught of Scout and Murray (mine and my dad's, respectively). Scout is 5 years and weighs a whopping 8 pounds. Murray is almost 12 pounds, 7 years old. They are perpetually dueling, so this sweet moment was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

They're quite lovely. But now I feel like Vlad is Godzilla-kitty next to yours. 8 and 12 pounds. He's like 18.

growler~GateKeeper
March 5th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Kiska's orange legs stripes are almost if not completely identical to Maks' leg stripes :cloud9: That first pic it's hard to tell where her leg ends & his begins :D

FancyAppy
March 5th, 2008, 11:50 PM
very healthy happy looking cats . I love their names. Kiska really is very strikog with that two tone coat.,,only problem with kittens is that they grow up too soon.

rainbow
March 6th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Awww.....Maks and Kiska. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Love4himies
March 6th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Oh the first picture of Maks and Kiska is adorable :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:. It makes my heart go pitter patter. I think Kiska is just so beautiful.

ancientgirl
March 6th, 2008, 09:30 AM
They love sleeping like that. Kiska has a very interesting coat. She's got little faint patches of orange all over her. :lovestruck: And she's such a gentle little girl.

krdahmer
March 6th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Wow have they ever grown... look at how long Kiska's leg is in that last one!! So adorable... a bit bigger but still oozing kitten cuteness!!!:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 6th, 2008, 12:31 PM
They're only 6 months old, and they still have that kitten look to them. :D

Love4himies
March 6th, 2008, 01:24 PM
They love sleeping like that. Kiska has a very interesting coat. She's got little faint patches of orange all over her. :lovestruck: And she's such a gentle little girl.

Sweet Pea is Kiska's twin except Sweet Pea has a white face and not such a large orange patch on her leg.