Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Send your thoughts to the Whitehouse

Shaykeija
March 5th, 2008, 01:49 AM
I just sent a email to the Whitehouse. If you thought the marine killing that puppy was sick sent an email to

vice_president@whitehouse.gov

Why is this so called proud Marine still in the military? As a Canadian who has watched as 79 of our soldiers die in a war we neither started or support, I am totally disgusted with your Marines. I was always told the marines were the toughest and most respected soldiers you have. Now I see them as puppy killers who do not deserve to serve your country. These men are an embarrassment to the United States.

Will you court martial these men? I should say these cowards?

Add on: Yes I am against the war..my nephew was over there and had to shoot and kill a 5 year old girl who was a human bomb. She was wired with enough explosives to kill many of our people. My nephew will never be the same. He is suffering from nightmares and extreme depression. He says all he can see is her big brown eyes. Is this a war we started or want?

Love4himies
March 5th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Add on: Yes I am against the war..my nephew was over there and had to shoot and kill a 5 year old girl who was a human bomb. She was wired with enough explosives to kill many of our people. My nephew will never be the same. He is suffering from nightmares and extreme depression. He says all he can see is her big brown eyes. Is this a war we started or want?

My husband is military and I support the troops 110%, but I don't support the fact that we are over there, the military doesn't have a choice, the gov't makes the decisions. Would they make the same decision if they had to go over and serve, doubt it. Canada should only be peacekeeping, not fighting.

Your poor nephew, all the counselling in the world won't block his memory. :grouphug:

CearaQC
March 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Pfff the Whitehouse doesn't care. No offense... but they are laughing at this latest event. To them it's just another shocking thing to distract your attention from what's really going on. To the public they say, "we are investigating," and then later there might be a tiny blurb in the paper. Then everyone's happy.

Don't believe the press, for they are nothing more than record players. How many times have you heard on the news, "Whitehouse officials have said," "Whitehouse officials have told us..." OK, so who told the Whitehouse officials what to say in the first place?

So a cute puppy having an untimely death means NOTHING to the Whitehouse. Yeah it's a horrible act and makes me angry and sad. But nothing will probably come of it, or worse that guy will rise in ranks because he has killing tendencies with no remorse. That's the scariest part.

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.

"An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."

U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

(Movie "Meet John Doe" (1941) is a perfect example of the power of the press in governmental projects.)

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)

"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger

LavenderRott
March 5th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Why is this so called proud Marine still in the military? As a Canadian who has watched as 79 of our soldiers die in a war we neither started or support, I am totally disgusted with your Marines. I was always told the marines were the toughest and most respected soldiers you have. Now I see them as puppy killers who do not deserve to serve your country. These men are an embarrassment to the United States.

Will you court martial these men? I should say these cowards?

THIS WAS THE ACT OF ONE PERSON - NOT THE MARINE CORPS!!

Yes - it was an awful act of cruelty. But people from every single walk of life in every single country in the world do the same thing or worse every day. Do I want anyone to excuse what this person did - hell no. But there are THOUSANDS of Marines serving their country who are just as angry over this.

I am sickened by the whole thing. Every single day, I read stories of horrific animal abuse and no one is outraged until they see the word Marine. Suddenly, it is national/world news. I sure didn't read anything about sending letters to the White House when Micheal Vick was arrested for fighting pit bulls.

Say whatever you like about this man. But don't presume that just because this one person did this that the entire U.S. Military is the same way.

onster
March 5th, 2008, 12:41 PM
i agree lavenderrott