Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Marko!!!

want4rain
March 3rd, 2008, 06:25 PM
has anyone ever told you the cat/dog/bird logo to pets.ca is really cool?? i think it is!!!

....but you know, i was wondering... the dog has ears... whats the other three lumps on his head?? a crown?? are dogs more special than cats or birds?? i think that would hurt a lot of cat and bird feelings. while i polled all of my cats and they were unconcerned, im sure there are some cats (i dont have birds you know....) somewhere who feel they are far more royalty than dogs. and can you guys add a fish??? :cool:

:laughing:

-ashley

ps i really am wondering what the three lumps on the head are. :) if you dont mind me asking!

jiorji
March 3rd, 2008, 07:11 PM
geez w4r....nto EVERYBODY can draw perfect EARS ....at least that's what i think they are....??? if it's not ears, that poor dog needs to be taken to the vet ASAP :laughing:

edit: oh wait...he DOES have ears...i didn't see the round ones...

ok i'm lost too

onster
March 3rd, 2008, 09:09 PM
:laughing::laughing: never noticed that b4 want4rain...

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Always thought it was a crown :shrug:

meg4050
March 3rd, 2008, 09:15 PM
Maybe it's a mohawk like Barkley's? :shrug: :laughing:

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2008, 09:16 PM

:laughing:

hey ! not fair ! How come Barkley is pets.ca mascot ? :p

onster
March 3rd, 2008, 09:22 PM
lol...awesome pic of Barkley:thumbs up:D

hazelrunpack
March 3rd, 2008, 09:45 PM
Hey, Barkley should get together with Cole and discuss bad hair days! :crazy:

And here all this time I thought that was a crown on that dog! :laughing:

meg4050
March 3rd, 2008, 09:48 PM

:laughing: Bad hair day?? Barkley thinks he looks cool like this!

rainbow
March 3rd, 2008, 10:00 PM

And here all this time I thought that was a crown on that dog! :laughing:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I always thought it was a crown too but I like the mohawk/bad hair day idea better. :D

hazelrunpack
March 3rd, 2008, 10:05 PM

Yeah, so does Sheriff Cole! He thinks it makes him look tougher for when he has to chase Turkeys away from under the feeders. :dog:

Okay, so they can get together and compare their cool-osity! :cool:

marko
March 3rd, 2008, 10:44 PM
Oh you guys make me laugh :)

One of these days we'll redo the logo, but um... yeah, the dog is supposed to be wearing a crown.

Why the dog and not the cat?

....word on the street is, that, actually the crown belonged to the bird...but he lost it to the cat, who then lost it to the dog in a game of strip poker. :D
Seems that dogs are good at poker and there are more than a few funny paintings to prove it. :dog::dog::dog::dog::pawprint::D

hazelrunpack
March 3rd, 2008, 10:47 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Okay, I'll buy that, but then...hazel's :crazy:! :laughing:

rainbow
March 3rd, 2008, 10:49 PM
One of these days we'll redo the logo, but um... yeah, the dog is supposed to be wearing a crown.

Why the dog and not the cat?

....word on the street is, that, actually the crown belonged to the bird...but he lost it to the cat, who then lost it to the dog in a game of strip poker. :D
Seems that dogs are good at poker and there are more than a few funny paintings to prove it. :dog::dog::dog::dog::pawprint::D

:laughing: :laughing:

Actually, I thought it was because the cat knows he is "superior" to a dog so therefore knows he doesn't need to wear one. :D

meg4050
March 3rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Yeah, so does Sheriff Cole! He thinks it makes him look tougher for when he has to chase Turkeys away from under the feeders. :dog:

Okay, so they can get together and compare their cool-osity! :cool:

Ok, send him over! Barkley doesn't let his friends leave easily though :shrug: oh well! :laughing:

marko
March 3rd, 2008, 11:15 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

Actually, I thought it was because the cat knows he is "superior" to a dog so therefore knows he doesn't need to wear one. :D

I totally agree with that explanation as well! :D

growler~GateKeeper
March 3rd, 2008, 11:34 PM

:laugh: :laugh: good one Marko :thumbs up :D

want4rain
March 4th, 2008, 10:35 AM
ROFL!!! you guys are a hoot!! personally, i love the logo *just* how it is. :) subtly quirky... just like this site. :thumbs up

-ashley