Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Howdy

bananapanties
March 3rd, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hiya, new member here, proud mom of a bull mastiff, Brutus, a German Shepherd mix, Kilby, and a tabby streetcat named Scout. I came here hoping to address problems with Brutus (posted under Aggressive Bullmastiff No Fun! as a reply) and also to find out more about our dogs in general. (The cat is, and always will be, a romantic mystery.) The dogs have been my fiancee's for seven and five years, respectively, and I've belonged to the cat since I found her on the hood of a car all hairless and tiny and started bottlefeeding her. The dogs have only recently adopted me (about August).

So, that's us in a nutshell. Thanks for a good forum!

hazelrunpack
March 3rd, 2008, 02:15 PM
Hi, bananapanties. :D Welcome to the board!

Love the name. :laughing:

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Brutus, but looking forward to seeing pictures of your whole crew.

I hope you get some answers to help you out! :fingerscr

bananapanties
March 3rd, 2008, 02:35 PM
I'll get pics up as soon as my other computer is up and running. I hope to find some answers, too. As for pics of the whole crew...they won't be of all of us together, because Scout would chase Brutus off! :) She's such a bully. She's also pretty sure that she can type a better post than I, because she keeps leaping onto the keyboard.

Thanks for the welcome!

hazelrunpack
March 3rd, 2008, 02:38 PM
Oh, sorry...I didn't intend to imply a group shot! :o Singles will do! :thumbs up

Scout has Brutus under her paw, eh? :laughing: Our dogs have also heard that cats can be very scary, so they won't let me get one. :D

chico2
March 3rd, 2008, 04:09 PM
I'd love to see that,a little cat scaring off a Bull-Mastiff:laughing:
Welcome to our Forum!!

FancyAppy
March 4th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Welcome. Can't wait to see pics of your furry family.