JanM
March 2nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
Lovely, lovely kitties you have! Sure hope they got their treats :D

KimandAutumn
March 2nd, 2008, 06:29 PM
:cloud9: what beautiful kitties.

badger
March 2nd, 2008, 07:53 PM
Such happy boys. Glad to see I'm not the only one to let the cats on the table (and any other flat surface) :rolleyes:.

ancientgirl
March 2nd, 2008, 09:04 PM
I love that picture of Vinnie! He looks like a little kitten, so innocent:D

CyberKitten
March 2nd, 2008, 09:08 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! (again) :thumbs up

I love all the pix- you take such great pix Chico!!! You have a great eye and wonderful timing!!! Oh and such adorable subjects to work with of course, lol

luckypenny
March 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
What handsome fellas :lovestruck: . Vinnie can't possibly be anything but an :angel: .

krdahmer
March 2nd, 2008, 09:41 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Just the cuteness I needed before bed... :cloud9::sleepy:

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2008, 11:14 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:
Chico2 kitties!!!! :cloud9:
Love the one of sweet Vinnie. What a doll! And the table one........ too cute!!!

chico2
March 3rd, 2008, 07:45 AM
I will get better pics,once I can start taking them outside too,right now I leave that task up to hubby:laughing:once they are back in,they always wait on the table for treats.

The aggression smelling other cats on our deck has stopped,so they are now allowed to go out with hubby again,usually only lasts 5 minutes.
Once spring arrives,we'll all be out much of the day,I cannot waithttp://bestsmileys.com/flowers/3.gif

Badger,yes my guys are allowed pretty well wherever they can jump to,not a big deal to me:cat:

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
Oh Vinnie :cloud9:, how could you resist not giving him super wet kisses. I wouldn't have been able to take a picture because I would be so overcome with giving belly kisses.

Waiting for treats, he he, looks like they have mommy well trained, just have to give "cute eyes".

loopoo
March 3rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
awwww:lovestruck: love them all but love the last shot :)

onster
March 3rd, 2008, 04:48 PM
awwwww I love vinnie (and all of them!!) :lovestruck::lovestruck:

is he deaf in one ear chico?

chico2
March 3rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
No Onster,he is definetly not deaf,he's been checked,both ears.
He is one of the most incredibly obedient cat I've ever had.
He will not touch a food bowl until I say,ok Vinnie..always listens,if I say NO,he'll stop whatever he's doing.
We never trained him in any way,he just listens and obeys very well.

onster
March 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
lol...can he pleaaase come teach my boys??? Actually Onnie listens and he gets upset too. He will kind of whimper when I tell him off for stalking hazel, but he does stop. Hazel...thats another story...he's always in lala land "hazel who??" :shrug:

Interesting that he's not deaf...i was just taking this stuff in animal physiology so wondered if he was, since most often than not they are if they are white.

ancientgirl
March 3rd, 2008, 06:26 PM
No Onster,he is definetly not deaf,he's been checked,both ears.
He is one of the most incredibly obedient cat I've ever had.
He will not touch a food bowl until I say,ok Vinnie..always listens,if I say NO,he'll stop whatever he's doing.
We never trained him in any way,he just listens and obeys very well.

All of mine are like that too. If I say no to something they listen. Today, when I got home, Vlad got past me. He went out the door and I went out after him. He want down a couple of doors, but when I sayd, "come on Vlad," he turned right around and came inside.

I've always been meaning to ask you about Vinnie's hearing. I remember I read once that white cats with different color eyes are usually deaf on the side of the blue eye.

Tommysmom
March 3rd, 2008, 07:07 PM
They're sooooooooo cute:lovestruck:. I love your table, too!

TeriM
March 3rd, 2008, 08:31 PM
I love the pic with them on the table :cloud9:. I see Vinnie is front and center when the treats are being handed out :D.

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2008, 09:12 PM
Such happy boys. Glad to see I'm not the only one to let the cats on the table (and any other flat surface) :rolleyes:.

Badger,yes my guys are allowed pretty well wherever they can jump to,not a big deal to me:cat:

Allow them .... let them on the table .... is there another option anyway ? :shrug: :laughing:

rainbow
March 4th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Cute pics. :lovestruck: I really love the last one of Vinnie. :cloud9:

chico2
March 4th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Thank's everyone!
Tommysmom,that table we brought with us from Sweden,it's a butcherblock table,not a nail to be found,it was actually bought in the very first IKEA store in Stockholm,in the days when not everything was made in China,but in Sweden.