-->

Animal Abuse ??

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 04:55 PM
I don't know if this qualifies ...

Judge for yourselves.

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Picture 1 - abusive treatement of a cat when the dogs got to lick the whipped cream from the whisks.

Picture 2 - making a show of a two-headed cat.

Picture 3 - over population with two cats to one cat-bed.

So, animal abuse? Or not?

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 04:57 PM
:laughing: well I think the first picture qualifies , there's nothing to lick on those things :yell:

onster
March 2nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
hahahahahah beat me to it frenchy!! was just gonna say that :laughing::laughing:

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
THERE WAS, THERE WAS !!!! I PROMISE !!! They licked it so fast, Lewis didn't get the camera lined up fast enough! :laughing:

chico2
March 2nd, 2008, 05:12 PM
Animalabuse for sure,especially if little Spout did not get a lick and look at those two beautiful cats suffering,all squished up in ONE bed..OMG:laughing:

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 05:17 PM
HAHAHA, I came upstairs from having watched something on TV and heard a "I'm here" from somewhere in the house. Turned out "here" was the dining room, but he was sitting on the floor, invisible from where I was. He'd seen the cats in the house-bed together and sat on the floor at their level to get a good shot. ... did I say a good shot? More like 10 :laughing: :laughing:

They are so cute :lovestruck:

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 05:18 PM
Oh, and both Misti and Spoutnik got to lick cream too, from the bowl I whipped it in :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
March 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
You big tease! Poor Spoutnik didn't get any whipped cream :sad:

Holy moly he sure is growing up fast the last pic his head looks nearly as big as Misti - who btw would like her bed back :p

The only solution to this situtation is to rehome Spoutnik with ME :D

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
THERE WAS, THERE WAS !!!! I PROMISE !!! They licked it so fast, Lewis didn't get the camera lined up fast enough! :laughing:

I think you guys will have to try this again soon and have the camera ready , until then , I say ABUSE :yell:

:laughing:

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
But ... she was in HIS bed! They have one each, we made sure to buy him one when we got him.

chico2
March 2nd, 2008, 05:22 PM
I agree,especially with that poor two-headed cat and that tiny little bed where they are both squished together:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 2nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
But ... she was in HIS bed! They have one each, we made sure to buy him one when we got him.

Then you'll just have to send Misti out here :p

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 05:33 PM
Sarah , btw , I'm trying to find a new home for this dog http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=50065 it's near your place. Would you know anyone interested perhaps ? :pray:

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 08:35 PM
Yes, over the bridge and to the right somewhere. Answered you on Max's thread. I'll keep my ears open though.

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 08:36 PM
Then you'll just have to send Misti out here :p

Never! Misti is the "bestest" little pussycat I ever had! And Spout's not going anywhere either! :frustrated: all mine !!! :evil:

:D :D

jiorji
March 2nd, 2008, 08:39 PM
awww little Spout is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!:cloud9: holding his own amongst the dogs! waiting patiently :cloud9: awww i wanna pet!!!:yell:

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
OK, in order to dispell any misunderstanding as to the presense of cream on the whisks ...

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 08:50 PM
And some added cuteness, just so you'll all sleep better tonight .. sweet dreams :cloud9:

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Gotta go, getting up early tomorrow - as in 4:30-ish!

'nite :sleepy:

ancientgirl
March 2nd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Great pictures! I love the kitties in the bed.

CyberKitten
March 2nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Yep, no 1 qualifies - not enough whipped cream and how is kitty supposed to get her (his?) share? Tsk , tsk!! lol They need bowls for their whipped cream ya hear, :D

luckypenny
March 2nd, 2008, 09:19 PM
Abuse? Absolutely! I'll come rescue them anytime :D :lovestruck: :lovestruck: .

JanM
March 2nd, 2008, 09:26 PM
Oh, yes - definitely animal abuse :laughing: Love the first pix...

krdahmer
March 2nd, 2008, 09:38 PM
:laughing::lovestruck:

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2008, 11:22 PM
When did you get the 2 headed cat? :rolleyes:
It looks for all the world like Spout is trying to push Misti out of his bed in a couple of those pics. So cute.
I love the first one with him sitting looking up.....like he's saying "And just where is mine?"
Animal abuse...........mmmmm, will have to ponder that. How much cream did they get?

chico2
March 3rd, 2008, 07:52 AM
Aww Sarah,abuse aside,Misti and Spout are absolutely beautiful,what an adorable pair of kitties:lovestruck:
Love Mistis white whiskers and everything else..

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2008, 07:54 AM
Yup, definitely abuse in pic #1, torturing Spout by teasing kitty with cream.

SARAH
March 3rd, 2008, 08:16 AM
Hahahah, I scraped the bowl I'd whipped the cream in with my finger and let each cat lick two good fingers full each!

As for them getting a BOWL of cream each :eek: no thank you! Nr 1, they are chubby enough as it is, and nr 2, who's picking up the :yuck:-loose-poop:yuck: after, :frustrated: eh??!! :evil:

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2008, 12:40 PM
OK, in order to dispell any misunderstanding as to the presense of cream on the whisks ...

ahhh , ok , much better :D

loopoo
March 3rd, 2008, 02:09 PM
your animals are beautiful :) love the kitties all cuddled in the bed..

SARAH
March 3rd, 2008, 02:59 PM
Thank you loopoo - and now that Spoutnik is getting the idea that not every toe, finger, paw and tail in this house is free game for him to attack savagely, we're all happier! :laughing:

TeriM
March 3rd, 2008, 08:35 PM
Great pics :cloud9:.

I'll have my guys send the secret speed dial code to report all those abuses :rolleyes:.