Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For Chico2

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
It's the best I could do for today :sad: the sun was in the way :frustrated:

I had to put some cat nip on the cat tree :laughing: Paddy goes gaga for cat nip :crazy:

meg4050
March 2nd, 2008, 05:01 PM
Frenchy, I have the exact same cat tree! :laughing: Peaches won't use it though :sad:

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 05:06 PM
Frenchy, I have the exact same cat tree! :laughing: Peaches won't use it though :sad:

I know :cool: they went crazy on it when I got it home Friday ... but not too much since. unless I put cat nip on it :crazy:

meg4050
March 2nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
I should try that...I put his cat grass on it and moved the dining room table so that it could be right in front of the window...but still nothing :rolleyes:

I think my brother got it at Costco...it was my birthday present :laughing:

chico2
March 2nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Thank's Frenchy,is that the Costco cat-tree,I saw it there,but was not allowed to buy another one unless we get a bigger house:laughing:
Paddy and Monsieur seem to love it,my cats love theirs,also,mine go googa,gaaga over cat-nip,always have.,especially the fresh stuff outside.
Now I need some nice clear closeups of the little darlings,thank you:laughing:

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 05:17 PM
I think my brother got it at Costco...it was my birthday present :laughing:

Thank's Frenchy,is that the Costco cat-tree,

Yes it is the Costco one. As for the close up , I tried but they were too high on cat nip :laughing: and it's too dark when I get home after work ... will have to wait next week end. Until we change time ... that's soon I think :fingerscr

SARAH
March 2nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
Next Sunday, the 9th.

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 05:22 PM
Next Sunday, the 9th.

awww it's about time !

growler~GateKeeper
March 2nd, 2008, 05:22 PM
They both seem to like this new cat tree :thumbs up

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 05:29 PM
They both seem to like this new cat tree :thumbs up

Only if drugs are involved :laughing:

loopoo
March 3rd, 2008, 02:01 PM
never see enough of your kitties in pics..:) my cat will only check out new beds, posts, etc if there is catnip on them lol

jiorji
March 3rd, 2008, 03:09 PM
never see enough of your kitties in pics..:) my cat will only check out new beds, posts, etc if there is catnip on them lol

i agree

DISCRIMINATION!!!:mad:

Chris21711
March 3rd, 2008, 03:32 PM
How much did you pay for that one, Kale seems real bored with the one he has now, anything to stop him from scratching the furniture.:yell:

onster
March 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
ah yes, kitty-crack..it works wonders :D:laughing:

i saw that one at costco but it seemed kinda small...are paddy and monsieur le chat big cats??

chico2
March 3rd, 2008, 04:59 PM
Yes,it is kind of low,but still has some climbing-room.
I bought one at Pet-Smart for sale at $59 and it's higher,Vinnie sleeps inone compartement.
They still love the unsightly cat-tree hubby made,does not do anything for my decoration,but they love it,so I'll keep it.

onster
March 3rd, 2008, 05:02 PM
lol...

ive been looking at petstores around here, and the only one with fairly large cat trees are petsmart and petcetera (tho those ones seem very flimsy)...but the ones Ilike are all over 100$..i cant justify spending that much on something my cats will probably ignore :sad: I dont get why theyre sooooo expensive :yell:

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2008, 08:30 PM
How much did you pay for that one,
$49.99 , have you tried putting cat nip on the one you already have ?
ah yes, kitty-crack..it works wonders :D:laughing:

i saw that one at costco but it seemed kinda small...are paddy and monsieur le chat big cats??

kitty crack :laugh:

Both of them are on the small side , both under 15 lbs. :cat:

TeriM
March 3rd, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hehe, love the second shot with their butts sticking out :D.

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2008, 09:04 PM

omg and their butts look so big :laughing:

rainbow
March 4th, 2008, 04:05 AM

Me too. :D

My cats don't like catnip. :sad:

Chris21711
March 7th, 2008, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=Frenchy;556977]$49.99 , have you tried putting cat nip on the one you already have ?

No, only smart people think of doing things like that, it looks pretty sturdy, the one we have looks hokey, I would'nt play with it. I am going to Costco next week, I will have a gander at what they have there.

hazelrunpack
March 7th, 2008, 02:39 PM
I like the butt pic, too. :D Which one went into the top and curled up? Paddy?

If you put it in a sunny spot, will they use it more? You know...for sun bathing and general basking? (with the proper SPF lotion and sunglasses, of course :cool:) :D

Frenchy
March 7th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I like the butt pic, too. :D Which one went into the top and curled up? Paddy?
Yes it is Paddy :D
If you put it in a sunny spot, will they use it more? You know...for sun bathing and general basking? (with the proper SPF lotion and sunglasses, of course :cool:) :D

For now I put it there because that's Paddy's favorite place to run his claws down the back of my couch :frustrated: but I want to put it in front of my bedroom sliding door. :thumbs up