Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bragging Rights Again

Catt31
June 17th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Ok, here I go again!! Here is my handsome boy...playing at the park today!! I just love him to pieces and had to share these with you guys!! (Who I know will appreciate them, unlike my family who thinks I'm nuts!! )

mona_b
June 17th, 2004, 06:57 PM
OMG.....He is such a Handsome boy..

Any girlfriends?...... ;) :p

And don't say Sadie......Her Auntie Mo said she can't date till she's 1....... :D

glasslass
June 17th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Can dogs have a Huck Fin personality? He looks it! :D

Luba
June 17th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Sadie is drooling (more then usual)

Hubba hubba Brick you are one handsome fella

I love that pic of him running, it's a great action packed picture!

His smile is so true, what a sweet dog he is! Lucky yu and lucky him!

Catt31
June 18th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Thanks you guys!!! :D :D

My fave is the one of him smiling...it makes me giggle!!! :D

Brick is a pretty anti-social guy, he'll sniff and romp for about 20 seconds, then he's all about the ball again!! I keep telling him he will never get a girlfriend with a 'tude like that!!! He DID like Sadie, but she cheated on him!!! Boooo Hooooo!!!! LOL :rolleyes:

chico2
June 18th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Catt,can't say anything other than,he's one happy,lucky,beautiful dog :D

Princesss04
June 18th, 2004, 09:52 AM
He is a very handsome boy. You are one lucky lady to have a fellow that good lookin! LOL :D

Iggette
June 18th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Brick sure does love the water!!!!! Ursa says she'd swim with him anyday......likes his river.....lmao He looks like a real powerhouse :)

Catt31
June 18th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D

Oh man, powerhouse is an understatement.....he is SOLID muscle (hence his name - built like a Brick sh!thouse!) He is sooo fast it amazes me everytime I see him running after the ball!!! :eek:

Brick would love someone to swim with!! ;)

Brick says "Thanks" for all the luvs and warm fuzzies.....he loves you guys!!! :D

wAggie
June 19th, 2004, 09:36 AM
omgggggggggggg Brick is soooooooo lucky to have a wonderful place like that to run and SWIM

excellent pix, mom :D

Catt31
June 19th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Calgary is a very lucky city to have sooo many off leash parks, with several right along the river. I know of 3 right around here where I live! I know many cities don't have any, or one or two which are just open fields. This park is PRIME though!! Trees, grass, pathways, the river.....and hardly anyone ever goes there!! On occasion you see the odd street person sleeping in the trees, and a smoldering campfire, but thats about it!! It's a pretty cool place!! :D

Brick loves it...he knows as soon as we get in the car and turn the one corner into the park, he starts going mental!! He gets soooo excited, its hilarious!! What a character!!! :cool:

wAggie
June 19th, 2004, 12:01 PM
*sigh*
i gotta talk to the bf about relocating!! ;)

glasslass
June 19th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Oh wow! Modesto doesn't have a dog park either! :mad: