Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Warning ! Lots of pics !

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 05:10 PM
It's was warm enough today to bring the cam on our walk. We've been lucky this year , some people come in "our" trail with their 4 wheelers making a path for us , but as you will see, we still have to make our own in some places ...

1 & 2 Bailey and Nelly inspecting , lots of strange smells ....
3. Sam catching up

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 05:13 PM
1. uh ho , no more trail ...
2. Nelly making a path for us , which way mom ?
3. Sam struggling , snow almost up to his belly !

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 05:15 PM
1. getting near the house , I have to put Bailey back on leash
2. back home , Bailey resting
3. Sam waiting eagerly to get back inside , he knows he's getting a carrot !

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM
Drum roll please , for once I had good timing :laughing: leaping Nelly :D

That's it folks :)

Rottielover
March 1st, 2008, 05:24 PM
Ok, Frenchy, we are coming right over.....I want to play in that, with all the doggies

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 05:30 PM
Ok, Frenchy, we are coming right over.....I want to play in that, with all the doggies

But it's cold and wet :laughing: but clean , we're the only ones who walks there. :thumbs up no yellow snow :laughing:

Rottielover
March 1st, 2008, 05:34 PM
No yellow snow until harley gets there, LOL Then it would all be yellow, LOL

ancientgirl
March 1st, 2008, 08:19 PM
Looks like they had fun.

jiorji
March 1st, 2008, 08:25 PM
awww Sam!!:cloud9:

Nelly!!:cloud9:

Bailey!!!:cloud9:

onster
March 1st, 2008, 08:32 PM
awww..been a long time since ive seen ure furries :cloud9::cloud9: Like the nelly leaping one.....and sam waiting for his carrot :D

Tazz's-mom
March 1st, 2008, 08:55 PM
hey french how you do the pictures

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 08:58 PM
..and sam waiting for his carrot :D

Sam loves his carrots , he's not suppose to get any , not good for cancer doggies but heck , he loves them , I don't have the heart to refuse him these. :shrug:

I don't know why Sam always looks grumpy in pictures :shrug:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 09:00 PM
hey french how you do the pictures

What do you mean ?

Rottielover
March 1st, 2008, 09:01 PM
That's ok auntie Karen gives him popcorn :)

JanM
March 1st, 2008, 09:02 PM
They look like they had a pretty darn good time out there! Love Nelly leaping - she must be a pretty happy girl these days :D

luckypenny
March 1st, 2008, 09:14 PM
So nice to see pics of your gang, Frenchy. I also love the one of the sun streaming through the trees.

Did they nap well after their walk? Did you :laughing: ?

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 09:21 PM
Did they nap well after their walk? Did you :laughing: ?

It's not really a long walk , about 25 minutes. They're used to it. They never sleep too much after , we get back around 4:30 and supper time is at 5:30 ... and it seems they can tell time :laughing:

Kashi
March 1st, 2008, 09:27 PM
Wonderful photos. I love leaping Nelly !

Lukka'sma
March 1st, 2008, 10:11 PM
Great pictures Frenchy
Loved seeing Sam:lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 10:18 PM
Thank you ladies http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/3.gif

onster
March 1st, 2008, 10:25 PM
Sam loves his carrots , he's not suppose to get any , not good for cancer doggies but heck , he loves them , I don't have the heart to refuse him these. :shrug:

I don't know why Sam always looks grumpy in pictures :shrug:

he doesnt loook grumpy! He just doesnt want to look 'silly' :p. Wants to always look presentable....that can't happen when u have ure tongue hanging out alll silly!

awwww...i didnt know dogs actually liked veggies (thought they would just eat it)....im sure he enjoyed his carrot :cloud9:

happycats
March 1st, 2008, 10:29 PM
Love the pics:lovestruck: especially the leaping Nelly!:cloud9:

KimandAutumn
March 1st, 2008, 10:35 PM
Those are such great pics. Autumn says if she was a les she'd hit that fine Dane booty. :whistle:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 10:40 PM
Those are such great pics. Autumn says if she was a les she'd hit that fine Dane booty. :whistle:

:laughing: :laugh: and Nelly says :thankyou: for the compliment :laughing:

krdahmer
March 1st, 2008, 11:31 PM
Oh I love love love those pics!!! (Do you have one of those off road four wheel dealies? I see tracks...)

Sam:cloud9:... what a trooper... does he get those snowball things under his belly from trudging with all that long fur?

Bailey:lovestruck: and that Nelly jumping!:cloud9: What a graceful looking dog! My cousin had a great dane... named Scooby (as in Do... looked just like him,:rip:) and he would come put his gianormous head in your lap and you couldn't help but fall in love!

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 11:41 PM
Oh I love love love those pics!!! (Do you have one of those off road four wheel dealies? I see tracks...)

omg no , I can barely afford my car :laughing: I don't know who drive by our trail but I'm very grateful. The past years , we had to make our own tracks.

The goldens don't get snow balls under their belly. They do under their paws , which reminds me I have to trim Sam's paws tomorrow.

loopoo
March 1st, 2008, 11:55 PM
what nice pics of your dogs outside and the scenery too :) they really are beauties...

jiorji
March 2nd, 2008, 12:02 AM
i'm here to vote!! WHERE DO I VOTE???

rainbow
March 2nd, 2008, 12:02 AM
I also love the one of the sun streaming through the trees.

Me too. :cloud9: Great pics....I especially love the one of leaping Nelly. :thumbs up

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 12:06 AM
i'm here to vote!! WHERE DO I VOTE???

Silly Jiorji , you've got the wrong thread :rolleyes: :D

jiorji
March 2nd, 2008, 12:08 AM
Silly Jiorji , you've got the wrong thread :rolleyes: :D

*checks directions on paper*...oh.... sacre bleu!

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 12:10 AM
*checks directions on paper*...oh.... sacre bleu!

:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 2nd, 2008, 12:19 AM
All the pics are great :thumbs up hard to choose a fave.....

Bailey resting since we can actually see his face :lovestruck:

Sam waiting for his carrot :lovestruck:

Leaping Nelly :lovestruck:

Sun through the trees is great too :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 2nd, 2008, 12:41 AM
Do Nelly and Bailey always get leashed together like that? They look like they're working as a team! :thumbs up OK, Nelly...you pull real hard and I'll pull real hard...get mom moving really fast, then you go left around the tree and I'll go right! :dog: :dog: :eek: :laughing:

Nelly checks out the fence posts just like Cole does when he gets back home. What's with that? :confused: I always get the impression that Cole is checking to see that no Dangerous Mice snuck in under the fence while he was gone! :laughing:

Sam is looking great! :thumbs up Kept up nicely and even went through deep snow! The new diet really is doing wonders for him! :grouphug:

And I absolutely love Nelly's stripes! :lovestruck: They really show up well in the pics! :thumbs up

wdawson
March 2nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
great pics:thumbs up.....nelly and sam look great

chico2
March 2nd, 2008, 10:08 AM
Awww what a treat:thumbs upFrenchys pups,they ALL are great and poor Sam trudging along looks like nothing is ailing him,wish it was so:pray:
Nelly in mid-air,just shows how graceful and beautiful she is:lovestruck:

Now,how about some kitty-pics,I know they are just dying to be photographed:cat:

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 11:00 AM
Do Nelly and Bailey always get leashed together like that? They look like they're working as a team! :thumbs up OK, Nelly...you pull real hard and I'll pull real hard...get mom moving really fast, then you go left around the tree and I'll go right! :dog: :dog: :eek: :laughing:

:laughing: thank dog Bailey is only on leash when we are near the house , just in case he sees the neighbors cats and decides to chase them. But the tree thing ... happens a lot when I have a foster since they don't really know how to walk on a double leash :eek: the trail is narrow at some places so it's kind of a challenge :laughing:

Now,how about some kitty-pics,I know they are just dying to be photographed:cat:

I'll try to take some pictures of them and their new cat tree today :D

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 11:05 AM
Awww what a treat:thumbs upFrenchys pups,they ALL are great and poor Sam trudging along looks like nothing is ailing him,wish it was so:pray:

Yes Sam is doing pretty good , so much that I often forget that he does have the big C. I know vets only can say approximative , how long dogs have left , my vet said 2-6 months. It's been more than 2 months now , he shows no signs of slowing down , other than having problems getting back up but that is not lump related (I don't think so) . I'm pretty sure his diet is helping , thanks to LuckyPenny for all her help ! :thankyou:

want4rain
March 2nd, 2008, 01:03 PM
you know, i *love* goldens and that doofus look they get but i must say-

Nelly is just the most stunningly beautiful dog ever. she shows every single rip and shred life has given her in her coat and makes it SHINE!!!

:cloud9::lovestruck:

-ash

Frenchy
March 2nd, 2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks Ash , I won't tell the goldens :laughing:

But really , I know what you mean about Nelly , great danes are majestic and we don't see a lot with Nelly's markings (brindle)

shredy
March 2nd, 2008, 10:59 PM
so flippin' cute! I just got back into town from san diego and saw your pics, LOVE THEM!! I want to come and play in the snow with you!

14+kitties
March 2nd, 2008, 11:09 PM
Nice pictures Frenchy!! It's about time you posted some of your lovelies! I second Chico's request for your kittie pics please. :D :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
March 2nd, 2008, 11:36 PM
Here's Frenchy's kitties thread :D

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=50067

Love4himies
March 3rd, 2008, 08:05 AM
Your dogs look so gosh darned happy, Frenchy. Love the picture of Nelly jumping, she does look so majestic and graceful.

Aww goldens :cloud9:, can't beat their faces for cuteness.

Frenchy
March 3rd, 2008, 12:14 PM
thank you for the compliments guys ! :thankyou: they all are such good dogs , amazing ! :lovestruck:

TeriM
March 3rd, 2008, 08:41 PM
Everyone is looking fabulous :cloud9:. I love the Nelly leaping pic :lovestruck:, Sam walking in the snow :lovestruck:, and of course Bailey is looking very handsome as well :lovestruck:.

FancyAppy
March 3rd, 2008, 10:59 PM
beautiful pics and great commentary. enjoyed viewing them