Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Today... the boys....

krdahmer
March 1st, 2008, 11:06 AM
First Windy showed Fagan a new spot! (I am so thrilled about this what with his bad knees and all...:rolleyes:)

krdahmer
March 1st, 2008, 11:08 AM
Then Buddy... I can't go in the kitchen without him, and he likes to make sure I get everything out of the can... and him checking out Fagan.... look at all those whiskers! :lovestruck:

krdahmer
March 1st, 2008, 11:09 AM
And I finally got some cute ones of Palomine... he is usually terrified of the camera! I just love his beauty mark!:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 1st, 2008, 11:49 AM
Yay for Fagan and the new spot. :D

Vlad does the same thing to the can. He licks the inside of all the cans.

Great pictures. They all look wonderful!

onster
March 1st, 2008, 07:34 PM
aww...the beauty spot is so distinguished. :cloud9:

Fagan :lovestruck:

krdahmer
March 1st, 2008, 10:43 PM
Yay for Fagan and the new spot. :D

Vlad does the same thing to the can. He licks the inside of all the cans.

Great pictures. They all look wonderful!

Thanks... and No no... Fagan and that spot is baaaad! It's too high up and makes me nervous about his knees and jumping down... and he has also been eyeing my hutch in the living room too, getting to be a little too daring! :eek:

aww...the beauty spot is so distinguished. :cloud9:

Fagan :lovestruck:

Ya I love that spot on his nose... I have two just like it on my right cheek...:o

growler~GateKeeper
March 1st, 2008, 11:47 PM
Aww handsome boys :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Love Fagans' eyes :flirt:

Holy moly Buddy's got long whiskers!!!!!! That third shot the side closest to the window they are all the way to the second window below the latch :eek::cloud9:

I've noticed Duffys' whiskers have gotten much shorter these last few months :shrug: though hers weren't as long as Buddys' :lovestruck:

rainbow
March 2nd, 2008, 12:41 AM
I love the third pic of Fagan :cloud9: and the first pic of Palomine. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
March 2nd, 2008, 10:49 AM
All the kitties here except for Asker have really long whiskers. Maybe something to do with the food? :shrug:

TeriM
March 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Your cats are gorgeous :cloud9:.

FancyAppy
March 4th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Beautiful cats, gorgeous photos. They all look so healthy and happy.What a good mom you are.

phoozles
March 4th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Those are some handsome gentlemen you've got there! :lovestruck:
You gotta love when they team up and show each other places we don't want them to go :rolleyes: