Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Leap Day '08

krdahmer
February 29th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Well I played stalkerazzi today... so here they are...

First is Asker:lovestruck: and the Dove she sat stalking for about 1/2 hour! (caught the dove in mid-poop too...ew:yuck:

... and of course her own paparazzi shot! :cool:

krdahmer
February 29th, 2008, 07:24 PM
And I couldn't resist these Windy ones... her sleepy curl... and her with her new birthday toy from Petsmart (I love when they send the free toy coupon for their birthdays... Windy's is Mar. 10th).... and...Smoke, she says playing paparazzi is ok as long as she gets petted! :lovestruck:

krdahmer
February 29th, 2008, 07:28 PM
One of my so cute Mr. Fagan helping with the camera... and then our lovely snowfall this evening! It's funny, I had to do some errands and it was starting to get pretty crappy, I had a blast, the stores were empty and the roads really weren't even that bad. And I've been meaning to try to get falling snow pics... I want to do it during the day but I think these are kinda cool too...:D

jiorji
February 29th, 2008, 07:33 PM
hehe i love it when they stalk birds :D

rainbow
March 1st, 2008, 01:57 AM
I think Asker's colouring is alot like Growler's Duffy. :lovestruck: I love Mr. Fagan. :cloud9: And the snow pics are cool. :cool:

growler~GateKeeper
March 1st, 2008, 02:21 AM
Asker's so purrty, such intense concentration

Windy & Smoke look so content :sleepy: - I think I've figured out how to tell them apart now that I've seen face close ups in the same post. Course now I'd need to close up of their faces to be able tell them apart. Windy has more cream eyeliner & her tabby "M" is darker & thicker than Smoke ;)

Fagan upsidedown :cat: so silly Very appropriate name for a "red head" (Irish :D)

:cloud9: snow I've gotten a few shots @ night that look similiar very :cool: :D

chico2
March 1st, 2008, 06:43 AM
Dahmer,oooh,awww they are all adorable,great pics and Windy:cloud9:Happy Birthday to her!!
The Dove in mid-poop:laughing:
I am expecting to see the other 3 kitties today,ok!!

Love4himies
March 1st, 2008, 07:25 AM
Your cats are so pretty :lovestruck::cloud9:, I love Mr. Fagan, so pretty.

BAILEYSMUDGE
March 1st, 2008, 09:06 AM
Awwwww.... I wanna hug them all!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9: Well...... except for the "mid poop pidgeon"...:laughing::laughing::laughing: Interesting snow shots!

krdahmer
March 1st, 2008, 09:53 AM
Aw thanks guys!:cloud9:

You might have to wait till Monday for more... hubby's home...he says I have to pay attention to him now...:frustrated::rolleyes::laughing:

ancientgirl
March 1st, 2008, 07:22 PM
Great pictures. I love the one of Fagan helping with the camera! :lovestruck:

KimandAutumn
March 1st, 2008, 09:38 PM
What beautiful kitties. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 09:48 PM
I love Asker's coloring too :cloud9: I was thinking about trading Paddington for one of those :laughing: ( just kidding , I love my little demon :evil:)

Your cats all seems so loving :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
March 1st, 2008, 09:53 PM
:eek: I forgot to say Happy Birthday Windy! :party: http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/16.gif

I think Asker's colouring is alot like Growler's Duffy. :lovestruck:

Yup Asker :lovestruck: & Duffy :lovestruck: are both Torties but Asker is alot lighter in colour with more orange & cream than Duffy has. :cloud9:

krdahmer
March 1st, 2008, 10:24 PM
Aw Windy says thanks Growler and Duffy! It's not till the 10th though... she's gonna be 6 already!!! :eek:

And Asker is really coloured closer to her 'Aunty' Cordelia (mom & dad's kitty), they have almost identical nose markings... Duffy is a darker purdy girl! :lovestruck:

loopoo
March 1st, 2008, 10:45 PM
what adorable pictures and poses :) beautiful kitties