Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kids Are Monsters

want4rain
February 29th, 2008, 07:10 PM
i swear my son has a head of concrete. he crawled on the back of the chair and started yanking my hair, so i yelled OUCH!! and told him no!!, got him down and gave him a toy... he crawled back up on the back of the chair, squealed in glee and proceeded to rip more of my hair out. *sigh*

now before i get to how i dealt with that.... let me say that my son is usually quite sensitive and well behaved. i guess today he wasnt feeling that so much. :rolleyes:

so i yelled ouch again, reached up behind me and pulled HIS hair. you know what that got me?? a crying baby?? nope. TWO fists in my hair. :yell: i was sooo sure that would at least sting a little! NOOOOPE! so from there i yelled no and started crying. thankfully that worked. :cool:

in the past, all the little kids at daycare taught him those kinds of lessons. he smacked little Eva, little Eva reared her hand and smacked him back!! Leila keeps taking things from him. made him a bit more aware of the effects of taking things from kids. Nathan, adorable perfectly cute little Nathan hit him in the head with a puzzle. Eric bit him once.... all very sweet kids learning the in's and out's of life together. :laughing: ON EACH OTHER!!

*sigh* so i guess i will be going to bed with a sore scalp. maybe ill take a bath???

-ashley

want4rain
March 3rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
*sigh* dads are also monsters.

my ever so adorable son came to me today, touched my finger and said "fart".

i guess my ever so loving husband has been asking him to 'pull my finger'.

*bigger sigh*

-ashley

luckypenny
March 3rd, 2008, 02:40 PM
*sigh* dads are also monsters. ....*bigger sigh*

I can so relate :frustrated: . When my boys were much younger and they belched at the dinner table, I'd ask, "What do you say?" They'd reply with a :D, "mmm mmm, that was good" while looking over at their Dad across the table, who pretended he was deaf to what had just transpired :frustrated: :laughing: .

jiorji
March 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
heheheh want4rain.....i think you're awesome!! :laughing:
your offtopic posts are just great and your sense of sarcasm is....great :D

i've been writing midterm papers all week...sorry if my brain is malfunctioning :laughing::laughing:

want4rain
March 3rd, 2008, 03:31 PM
yeah, im a product of my home. *chuckles*

i must say thought, id rather a 'pull my finger' than a midterm paper. :D

-ashley