February 29th, 2008, 02:06 PM
do people know about this? horrifying:
http://dogtime.com/housing-crisis-for-dogs.html

hazelrunpack
February 29th, 2008, 02:48 PM
We've been hearing stories of it for a few weeks now. :sad:

want4rain
February 29th, 2008, 03:32 PM
our government is bigger than its body can hold and its causing so much more suffering because of it. unfortunately, it looks like we are getting the same back in the White House again. we are looking at 1981 all over again. :sad:

-ash

NoahGrey
March 1st, 2008, 08:49 AM
our government is bigger than its body can hold and its causing so much more suffering because of it. unfortunately, it looks like we are getting the same back in the White House again. we are looking at 1981 all over again. :sad:

-ash

And you don't think the owners should be held accountable? Animal abandament is a cruelty charge here.

yes, I understand what is happening to your economy, but this does not give people who own pets the right to dispose of their pet like they are garbage. The sad thing is, is that these people will never be found and the cycle begins. People who have this mentality and could even think of doing this are not good people.

ACO22

hazelrunpack
March 1st, 2008, 09:01 AM
I agree--it is the individuals' responsibilities. Seems like there's a lot of irresponsible people wherever you look. :sad:

Love4himies
March 1st, 2008, 01:17 PM
So sad :sad:

want4rain
March 1st, 2008, 01:45 PM
And you don't think the owners should be held accountable?

im not sure where you read that but i dont recall typing it.

yes, I understand what is happening to your economy, but this does not give people who own pets the right to dispose of their pet like they are garbage. The sad thing is, is that these people will never be found and the cycle begins. People who have this mentality and could even think of doing this are not good people.

i do not understand the mentality that makes folks attack other folks here for 'not caring enough' when thats the whole reason folks are here. they DO care enough to attempt education and to be around others who care enough.

if ive ever given you the impression that i support people carelessly abandoning their pets, please go get your eyes checked.

-ashley

NoahGrey
March 2nd, 2008, 11:37 AM
no where did I say or imply that you didn't care for animals. I was just merely asking a question. I was just posting on the post that you had written...refer, to only the government.

ACO22