Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello

akayladog
February 28th, 2008, 07:23 PM
hi there just signed up and saying hello, we are proud owners of a purebreed siberian huskey and she is a handful. her name is akayla, so we need help with house breaking we have have had her for a little more than 2 weeks and she is 12 weeks old now.

sugarcatmom
February 28th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Hello, and welcome to pets.ca! I bet Akayla is a pretty thing. One of these days you'll have to post some puppy pics.

A really great website to learn about puppy related issues like house-training and socialization is this one: http://www.dogstardaily.com/

Queena2006
February 29th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Really? I just came here also...I have two siberians! //hand

hazelrunpack
February 29th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Welcome akayladog!

As soon as you are able, we will be insisting on pictures. :D (We can be very demanding when it comes to pics :o)

Looking forward to hearing about akayla!

akayladog
March 3rd, 2008, 09:48 AM
pic test of our akayla

hazelrunpack
March 3rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
Oh, she is a doll! :lovestruck: Sleeping so peacefully. A little :angel:.

happycats
March 3rd, 2008, 12:10 PM
WELCOME !! And what a beauty you have there :cloud9:

sugarcatmom
March 3rd, 2008, 01:19 PM
OMG, look at those pink paw pads!! I would so be kissing them. :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
March 4th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Welcome...What an absolute beauty! Can't wait to see more pics!

akayladog
March 4th, 2008, 10:22 PM
hello tonight was the first night of our puppy classes and akayla was a nuthouse, and very vocal. it was her first time around other dogs and strangers, other than a few freinds and family that have came to visit us. she did well and i can see alot of good things for her. anyways haveing a good time her at pets.ca ohh might be hard to see but she has a parti eye on the right side (blue color in the cornea), but that is about the best pic i have right now of the parti eye.

FancyAppy
March 5th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Wow she is really beautiful.I imagine puppy classes will be a riot with her.Thanks for posting more pics. I enjoyed them

rainbow
March 5th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up Akayla is gorgeous. :lovestruck: :cloud9: I'm glad to hear you are taking her to obedience school. And, we definitely need to see lots of pics of her growing up in the Photo Forum. :D