Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Police probe killing of cat in washing machine

clm
February 27th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Unbelievable how cruel some people can be.:sad:

Police probe killing of cat in washing machine
Module body

OTTAWA (AFP) - Police are investigating the laundering of a cat to death by college students last weekend in Canada's capital, authorities said Wednesday.

The three-month old orange and white tabby had allegedly been run through a washing machine by friends of its owners' roommates during a party, while she was out, according to reports.

"It had gone through a full cycle," distraught owner Sylvia Gough told the Ottawa Citizen.

She said she adopted the cat in November and named it Thor because she figured the tiny kitten that fit in her hand needed a big name.

Constable Isabelle Lemieux of the Ottawa Police Service told AFP: "We're investigating cruelty to animals."

06canyon
February 27th, 2008, 02:37 PM
that makes me sick

Love4himies
February 28th, 2008, 06:58 AM
I just don't know what goes through some people's heads.

gatorsmom
March 18th, 2008, 06:26 AM
what the heck is wrong with people? They think it's alright to abuse, torture and kill these poor animals just because? To many ferel cats so lets shoot them. Well hell if that's the way they feel please let me at their kids. If they act up I just put them to sleep. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. These people are nuts.