Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

March '08 Challenge - The Ides of March (doom-destruction pix)

rainbow
February 26th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Anyone have ideas for March other than St. Patrick's Day theme?

Easter is in March this year.....so we could do a bunny hop type of challenge, jumping pets maybe?

Western Easter is always the Sunday after the full moon after the Spring Equinox. That's why the date changes every year. Orthodox Easter is another date, usually a few weeks after.

How about "All Things Green"

In some places snow will be gone and grass will start to appear in March. I can't wait! But we won't see green until end of April. I check the weather every day and noticed + 11 C somewhere out west in Canada. *grumble*

Green for St Patty's and green for spring. The first taste of young grass shoots. *gnaw gnaw gnaw* Sniffing the crocus that just bloomed, etc. Or do the 'ol beer can pose beside a sleeping pet.

Spring Fever is another idea. Mud zoomies? lol

My Sheeba has never set foot on soft green grass. All she knows is snow and ice.

Judging by the forecast, going to be quite a while before we see any mud or green here :laughing:
Lots of the white stuff and ice though.

Yeah, I don't see where the green would come from, if I don't buy a can of paint!

Passover, Easter (both), St.Patrick ... sure ....

Or how about "white spring"

how about...

Beware the Ides of March!

we could photos of recent assassinations.... on stuffies.

how about...

Beware the Ides of March!

we could photos of recent assassinations.... on stuffies.

That's a good idea but wouldn't work for those with cats only.

I forgot Easter was early this year. It's been done before but then so has St. Patrick's Day.

I liked the Mudfest idea :thumbs up but since you Easterners are still enjoying the winter snow :p:laughing: then I guess that won't work.

Any more ideas? .....

well, it could be any impending doom photos ... not just on stuffies.

Ides of March is a cool idea. The cat people could do scratching posts, or they have toys too.

Easter (March 23).

Spring (the equinox is March 20).

St. Paddy's.

But, I loooove the Ides of March idea. :lovestruck:

I'd have to go hunt the little mangled bodies down in the snow. My two seem to know they've commit murder and bury them. They don't seem to get the point the snow will melt and bodies everywhere. I like the idea tho, make little wanted posters, lol.

well, it could be any impending doom photos ... not just on stuffies.

Ides of March is a cool idea. The cat people could do scratching posts, or they have toys too.

Never thought of the destroyed scratching posts.

I vote for the Ides of March too. :thumbs up

so the Ides of march
means

"doom", "destrution" ??

never understood it...

The Ides of March, March 15th, is when Julius Caeser was killed.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/ides1.html

In modern times, the term Ides of March (Latin Idus Martiae) is best known as the date that Julius Caesar was assassinated, in 44 BCE

LOL i love google.

ok thanks

Ides was the term for the middle of the month the 15th or 13th depending on the month. A soothsayer said to Caeser "beware the Ides of March", and it turned out to be a true prediction because that's when Pompey and the council stabbed him to death.

LOL Who needs Google, just watch Xena.

LOl nono i cant handle xena, always seemed like there was more going on with her and gabrielle.

LOl nono i cant handle xena, always seemed like there was more going on with her and gabrielle.

HAHA That was one of the ongoing jokes, and only "certain" people would see the subtext. LOL They did both have male companions occasionally you know.

LOL and Rock Hudson was married. rotfl.

Our little :angel:s never destroy anything....no gloom and doom here, only perfectly :angel:ic doggies...

And if you believe that, I have some beautiful bayou real estate you'll want to look at :laughing:

Ides of March sounds like a great idea! If I come up with any pics, though, someone else will have to post them for me cuz I'm sure the thread will be too full for my bandwidth by then.

Quincy is already working on his march slaughter picture. Bailley on the other hand is a sneaky murderer. He does it when no one is around then acts like quincy did it.

:laughing: Smart Bailey!

shhh he already thinks he's perfect and he's sitting in my lap reading. We can't let him know we're on to him.

this should be an interesting thread with doom and gloom, ploting revenge pictures

LOL Who needs Google, just watch Xena. :thumbs up

Or, if you're my age, you learned it in school. :D

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 26th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Okay...when I think of spring... I think of "Spring Cleaning"... like this, for example...

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 26th, 2008, 07:31 PM
There could be all kinds of funny positions for our canine friends and feline friends alike.... :D

krdahmer
February 26th, 2008, 11:48 PM

I like that idea... I have many a toy that has fallen victim to a claw or two... and my cat tree... it's pretty weathered too.
Although I must say spring cleaning could also be interesting (and super cute :lovestruck:)... maybe spring cleaning should be April's for us Canucks still covered in snow through March!

:offtopic: I have a wedding to go to on the Ides of March this year... I made a comment like that to my hubby when he mentioned the date and he had no idea what I was talking about! :eek: What DO they teach in country schools???:rolleyes::laughing: I don't think I'd want my wedding date to be one famous in history for someone being stabbed to death and betrayed by friends... :shrug:

aslan
February 27th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Krdahmer its ok my newfie spouse didn't know what it meant either. I think it would be kinda cool to be married on the ides of march then again i like Friday the 13th.

Frenchy
February 27th, 2008, 11:34 AM
So March challenge will be about murders , blood , assassinations desctruction ...

WOOHOO count me in ! :mwaha:

clm
February 27th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Nelly murdering the window frame going to be one of your pics Frenchy :laughing:

I like it, sounds like a good challenge.

Cindy

aslan
February 27th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Bailley got soooo busted, he must have forgot i was home. Its chewy went under the chair so don't i catch the little bugger chewing on the chair. He's so lucky he's cute or he'd be the death in march.

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 27th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Don't go getting your Irish up over a little matter like that!

CearaQC
February 27th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Et tu, Brute? :laughing: Ides of March is a great idea! Caesar probably never said that, but Shakespeare thought it sounded good. :shrug:

Xena was a stupid show. :yuck: :laughing: :sorry:

Well heck if this Roman theme sticks, I fully expect to see pets in togas.

Example: http://www.studpug.com/norman_agustus.jpg

http://www.studpug.com/norman_agustus.jpg

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

jiorji
February 27th, 2008, 07:47 PM
HAHAHAH that pug looks so cranky

Frenchy
February 27th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Nelly murdering the window frame going to be one of your pics Frenchy :laughing:

I like it, sounds like a good challenge.

Cindy

hummm , are you the one who e-mailed her to tell her about the next challenge ? Because she just destroyed her green Cuz :yell: it was from Dazy in Alberta :sad: (Fordgirl)

rainbow
February 28th, 2008, 01:35 PM
I was thinking about that exact same thing. (green eyes, foliage - aor anything creative with green)

....but it seems like Ides of march is getting more support which is totally cool.

Still have a few days though...

Actually, we have to decide by tomorrow. :D

I'm still with the Ides of March. :thumbs up

And, the Easterners are still complaining that they're buried under snow and have no green foliage. :laughing:

aslan
February 28th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Rotfl, omg the pug is a riot. I seriously can't see getting mine in a toga, willing to try tho. hmmm i might be the death in march.

marko
February 28th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Actually we have an extra day since this is a leap-year.

I'm cool with Ides of March though, and as always, I prefer members to suggest the topics, so...all good.

Thanks!

Marko

krdahmer
February 29th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Et Tu Brute has a nice ring for the title too... have fighting and wrestling theme pics... goes with the ides of march and St. Patty's Day... lol

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0049.gif (http://www.squidoo.com/wymondham-college)

Love4himies
March 1st, 2008, 07:32 AM
My Sheeba has never set foot on soft green grass. All she knows is snow and ice.

he he, you're going to have to have your video camera ready for those first steps and smells.

Love4himies
March 1st, 2008, 07:33 AM
And, the Easterners are still complaining that they're buried under snow and have no green foliage. :laughing:

And it seems like we may have snow until April, if the long term forcast is correct:frustrated:.

hazelrunpack
March 1st, 2008, 08:59 AM
:D While I can still post to the thread...

This is an old picture (we were still in the city, then!)--the boys when they were about a year old, teaching the arbor vitae to tremble when they approach...

And at Hazel Run, there is a lot of back-stabbing going on... No one is safe at the Ides of March! :mwaha:

marko
March 1st, 2008, 09:47 AM
Ok everyone - The pre-challenge posts were merged and the thread title changed. The Ides of March it is.

Thanks everyone...time to poooooooooooooost. :D

BAILEYSMUDGE
March 1st, 2008, 10:28 AM
Ok...it's really hard to find a pose of my guys meaning anything other than unconditional love..:lovestruck:.... but, here is a shot of Bailey and neighbour Storm ... ok...here we go....

"Caesar once, seeing some wealthy strangers at Rome, carrying up and down with them in their arms and bossoms young puppy-dogs and monkeys......."

Now if only I could've fitted him with a toga.....:laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 11:55 AM
Watch out because we're coming ! :laughing: I have A LOT of destruction pics :D

Let's start by : killing of a stuffie .... and some flowers were victims of terrible Nelly :evil:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 11:58 AM
Paddington starring in : Killing of a tail :evil:

1. hummm , what's that ?
2. why does it keeps moving ? Must kill :evil:
3. Bailey , the poor victim :sad:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 12:02 PM
WARNING , graphic surgery picture ..... so I guess it's a semi killing :D

1. Killing slowly the feet
2. Watching in horror , the surgery
3. Noooooo , amputated Cuz :sad:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 12:07 PM
Under pressure from other pets.ca members : oh yes , buy the Wubba , she'll love it , no no , it's undestructible , don't worry :rolleyes:

meg4050
March 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM
Romeo's favourite past-time!

1. I'm so scary!!
2. Must..stop...the moving!
3. Must kill!

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 12:10 PM
Funny how my destruction pics are always featuring the same fuzzbutts :rolleyes:

Paddington semi kill of kleenex , took them out of the box , turn the box over , makes a comfy bed :D
3. Another victim :sad:

rainbow
March 1st, 2008, 01:26 PM
HA HA HA ....that's quite the conversation I had with myself in post#1 :laughing:

Hazel, I love the look on Brier's (?) face in the third pic. I know I probably guessed the wrong name but I had to pick one of them. :o

Baileysmudge, that pic of Bailey is too cute. :D

Meg4050, Romeo thinks he's so brave for such a little guy. :lovestruck:

Frenchy, cute pics but you've got so many destruction ones I think you're going to have to have your own thread. :laughing:

Frenchy
March 1st, 2008, 04:43 PM
Frenchy, cute pics but you've got so many destruction ones I think you're going to have to have your own thread. :laughing:

And I haven't posted them all ..... yet :evil:

meg4050
March 1st, 2008, 05:16 PM
So..I have to admit that I spoil my fur-niece...she's not normally allowed on furniture but whenever I take care of her I let her :evil: So now, even if my sister and her hubby are home - Indie sees me and associates that with being allowed on furniture and jumps on the couch! :laughing: These are her destroying my bad after I'd JUST made it :wall:

She's keeping an eye on the door, making sure mom and dad don't catch her!:laughing:

meg4050
March 1st, 2008, 05:18 PM
Another of Indie...

And my fur-nephews, Tika and Ranger being architects for a day..aka destroying my homework so they get more attention!

rainbow
March 1st, 2008, 06:54 PM
And I haven't posted them all ..... yet :evil:

:eek: .....this thread is going to implode. :laughing:

She's keeping an eye on the door, making sure mom and dad don't catch her!:laughing:

Hee hee.....that is cute. :D

And my fur-nephews, Tika and Ranger being architects for a day..aka destroying my homework so they get more attention!

Kitties are so good at that. :evil:

jessi76
March 3rd, 2008, 12:03 PM
Hazel - that 2nd pic is GREAT!!!!! what a perfect photo for this thread!

the stuffed pumpkin never saw it comin...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/jesss456/2429xg6.jpg

RIP lil' stuffed kitty...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/jesss456/DSCN0130.jpg

Et tu Hedgie?

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/jesss456/DSCN0209.jpg

even bears in tanks don't stand a chance against Lulu

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/jesss456/DSCN0169.jpg

rainbow
March 3rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
Jessi76, those pics are great. :thumbs up That's the first time I've seen pics of Lulu....she is gorgeous. :cloud9: I know you've mentioned how destructive Tucker is and those pics sure prove it. :D And, it definitely looks like he taught Lulu well. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 4th, 2008, 12:50 AM
Jessi76 just hilarious :laugh:

I've also never seen Lulu :lovestruck: love the tank pic :thumbs up

Edit: who know there was so much stuff in a stuffie :shrug: :laughing:

danaekitty
March 4th, 2008, 10:31 AM
I have been sneakily following my cats around with the camera religiously, just waiting for the moment when they turn on each other, or stick their paws into the aquarium.

I think they know I'm onto them.

Will keep you posted

hazelrunpack
March 4th, 2008, 10:40 AM
OMG, the look on Tucker's face as he destroys the pumpkin! :laughing: :evil: :laughing:

And Lulu chewing on the tank! I can see the headlines now: Catzilla Imposes Peace on Warring Nations :D (I know I've never seen Lulu before! You need to post more of her!)

Meg, Tika and Ranger look like they really know their plans! :thumbs up And Indie is a cutie! :lovestruck: She loves her Auntie Meg! :cloud9:

TeriM
March 10th, 2008, 02:18 AM
:laughing: Looks like all our animals are very creative in their "ides" phase :D.
Hazel, I must say that back stabbing shot is one of my all time favorite pack pics :D.

Here's a few of Riley to start.

clm
March 10th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I wonder what the heck he was thinking about when I took this picture. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 11th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Teri Love that 2nd shot Riley's got bunny by the ears :laughing:

clm quite the serious look Bentley has :dog: maybe Baxter stole his toy?

rainbow
March 11th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Teri, the second pic of Riley is hilarious. :laughing:

clm, I've never seen Bentley look so grumpy.....maybe he was trying to immitate the gargoyle. :laughing:

Ford Girl
March 11th, 2008, 01:26 PM
clm - OMG, so serious...LOL! I wonder what he's thinking too! Too funny!

TeriM - does the stuffy survive? I wanna see it ripped to bits. :laughing:

Um, I have no destruction pictures! :shrug: :laughing: Dazy hasn't destroyed anything in the house or any of her toys or beds, nothing, she still has all the toys we brought her home with...with the exception of the carpets and garden. :shrug: I guess I could take pictures of my carpets and garden...LOL! Pubert either...excpet for the carpets...:rolleyes:

I will have to get creative....

pbpatti
March 13th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Aw Mom, I'm just too tired to chase and chew any more:cloud9:

Sasha does not wreck her toys either so I thought just sleeping with one would qualify for the Ides...

marko
March 14th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Bailysmudge - I do like the impending 'doom' here but it looks like the 'aggressor' cat decided to take a nap in mid-attack - ahhh cats! :crazy:
CearaQC - Just love that toga shot every time! Too hilarious.
Hazelrunpack - LOVE shot number 2 in your first set - wow perfect shot for the theme. :highfive:
Frenchy - Now that is some good destruction in your first set. Nice! No fair - huge dogs can destroy stuff so much easier than l'il pets. :D
Meg4050 - Love how kitty wants to destroy the big doog's tail - nice try kitty!:p
Jessi76 - stuffed pumpkin destroyed! Time to make a stuffed pumpkin pie. Nice shot! Also love the stuffed kitty destruction and the tank too. :thumbs up
TeriM - Riley's destruction looks so cute!...but we'll take it :)
clm - Gorgeous Pic! Bentley looks like he is about to destroy something.
pbpatti - Looks like all that activity destroyed Sasha! :clown:

Mine to come this weekend hopefully!

Frenchy
March 14th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Here are some more .... the after destruction ... I have more destroyed window frames but I think you get the picture :laughing:

third pic , the Cuz that Dazy (Fordgirl's Dazy) sent us all the way from Alberta. Nelly loved it way too much :sad:

Winston
March 14th, 2008, 07:16 PM
OMG Frenchy your poor windows! who's the guilty one for that? Winston still has an intact CUZ! I cant beleive it...he loves it sooo much..it pretty much is attached to him at the hip

Cindy

aslan
March 14th, 2008, 07:20 PM
LOL, Nelly hang your head in shame. Ummm that looks like its gonna be fun to fix. (teehee) Sorry got a visual of Nelly NOMNOMNOM

Frenchy
March 14th, 2008, 07:28 PM
OMG Frenchy your poor windows! who's the guilty one for that?
Nelly , :yell: that's why she was being crated , she's not anymore , for the past 3 weeks , but I did put some tabasco on the frames :D and she does love her Cuzs , she has 2 orange ones that are amputated but not dead ... yet :evil:
(teehee) Sorry got a visual of Nelly NOMNOMNOM

That's the window where they look at me get into my car and leave for work. Once I was just cleaning the snow off my car and could SEE her eat the window while looking at me !!! :yell:

Gail P
March 15th, 2008, 01:43 AM
How's this for destructive potential? Danes wrestling in the middle of my living room :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Our%20Danes/wrestlingdanes.jpg

Get off my foot or I will eat your face!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Grrr_getoffmyfoot_rs.jpg

Jaws!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/silhouettestable/Mmmm_lunch.jpg

growler~GateKeeper
March 15th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Gail Great Pics :thumbs up Love the get off my foot too funny :D

rainbow
March 15th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Patti, I think the toys got the best of Sasha. :D

Frenchy, :eek: ....bad Nelly. :evil:

Gail, I love the "dancing danes" and the "get off my foot" pic too. :laughing:

clm
March 15th, 2008, 06:40 PM
That's the window where they look at me get into my car and leave for work. Once I was just cleaning the snow off my car and could SEE her eat the window while looking at me !!! :yell:

:laughing::laughing: She was showing you she was displeased with you leaving.
Have you found anything to keep her from chewing them yet?

Cindy

clm
March 15th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I don't think a couple of dancing danes would fit in my living room:laughing:

The get off my foot one is really good.

Cindy

Frenchy
March 15th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Have you found anything to keep her from chewing them yet?

Cindy

Yep , Tabasco :D

Love those wrestling danes in the living room !!!!! :cloud9:

pbpatti
March 15th, 2008, 11:07 PM
GailP looks like they are doing the two step not wrestling:laughing: how did they miss hitting your aquarium?

Frenchy your poor windows, Bad Nelly, Bad Nelly,:D

pbpatti
March 15th, 2008, 11:11 PM
I love all of the stuffed toy shots, I did not know there was so much fluffy stuff in them, it looks almost as fun as having a feather pillow fight.:thumbs up

FancyAppy
March 16th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Ides of March
Here is my dear Bob and Nuggett fighting over a pile of rocks. Last summer they fought over this same pile of rocks EVERYDAY.
For hours....smacking each other in the head, tumbling each other off the top, sticking toungs out at each other and snorting.
Bob always won by sheer ability to shove Nugget off the rocks because he weighs 25 pounds more.
He would then stand on the top and gleefully baaaaah his superiority to all the farm....
but only a few moments after he would proudly climb down and strut away, Nugget would sneak back up over the rocks ,
scamper to the top and...grin!

Gail P
March 16th, 2008, 11:00 PM
pbpatti - I don't know how they missed the tank. I guess because it's at the end of the couch and tucked back more against the wall, plus there's less room there going from the dining area into the living room. They pretty much stayed in the middle of the living room. Looking back now at that pic I see that I took it before our "no collars" rule. One day when they were wrestling they got locked together. Perdie got her lower jaw under Pongo's collar and somehow twisted around so she was stuck there. She got scared and started "screaming" and the more she pulled the more it was choking him. We had to cut his collar off and after that I've never left collars on my dogs, ever. I only put them on if I'm taking them somewhere on leash (or working them on the sled) and then remove them later.

FancyAppy - your goats are too funny! Goats sure do like to climb though don't they? Years ago I had a friend that kept some goats and sheep. She had a ram that would chase one of the nanny goats away from her kids and let the kids jump on on his back and give them a ride around. Maybe he just wanted a good backscratch :laughing: She also had a cat that liked to sneak in and nap on the warm eggs if a setting hen got off them to go eat. And, her goats didn't like to be out in the field when the flies were bad, unless she took a cup of tea and sat out there with them getting eaten alive. Then they ignored the bugs. She called her place the funny farm.

rainbow
March 23rd, 2008, 02:08 AM
FancyAppy, I love the Bob and Nuggett pics :lovestruck: ....they're too funny and very entertaining. :D

krdahmer
March 23rd, 2008, 12:55 PM
The before and during of a typical a.m. Buddy-Palomine spat...:rolleyes:

And Palomine after too much green beer! :laughing:

krdahmer
March 23rd, 2008, 12:56 PM
And of course everyone's favorite thing to attempt to destroy.... the camera strap!

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2008, 08:13 PM
And Palomine after too much green beer! :laughing:

:laugh: intervention ..... :D

growler~GateKeeper
March 24th, 2008, 01:57 AM
And of course everyone's favorite thing to attempt to destroy.... the camera strap!

:thumbs up That's how to get pics of purrty Asker :lovestruck: - distract her w/the strap :highfive:

more pics please :D

FancyAppy
March 25th, 2008, 04:19 PM
I have really enjoyed all the pics and narratives in this thread. I come here every time I need a smile and look at these pics.
I can't resist adding these pics to the thread. This is Bob throwing a hissy fit cause I am too slow to give him his snack.

growler~GateKeeper
March 26th, 2008, 12:03 AM
FancyAppy - That's so cute :D, goats are such comical little guys aren't they :laughing:

Rick C
March 28th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Destructing an old sock with Keeper and Abby on a sunny morning:

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1120396_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

aslan
March 28th, 2008, 02:50 PM
LOL, bad sock. what is it with goldens and socks?

Rick C
March 28th, 2008, 04:02 PM
LOL, bad sock. what is it with goldens and socks?

They did that with a gopher once, right in front of me. Before I could get the "drop" in "DROP IT" out of my mouth, something disasterous that will go undescribed had happened. Suffice to say a shovel was needed.

Socks are much better.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

ChelseeBear
March 28th, 2008, 07:27 PM
This is Chelsee and Rex (rex lived with us for a little while and then moved to pa but in the meantime they had some fun!)

1.Chelsee and Rex fighting over their new stuffed Turtle (did I mention Rex doesnt share very well)
2. Rex trying to be sneeky and got in a good left while he thought no one was looking.
3. Chelsee is very upset Rex broke her new stuffie (she didnt even get to play with) Rex not too upset. :D

aslan
March 28th, 2008, 08:07 PM
WWF puppy wrestling. too funny. Kick his butt chelsee.

ChelseeBear
March 28th, 2008, 08:22 PM
WWF puppy wrestling. too funny. Kick his butt chelsee.

:laughing:I like that :laughing: Chelsee is a wuss, :o She looses every time ( think it is from rex's cheap shots:evil::D

breeze
March 28th, 2008, 08:33 PM
we will just have to teach her how to cheat...:laughing::laughing:

ChelseeBear
March 28th, 2008, 08:36 PM
we will just have to teach her how to cheat...:laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing:It is a good Idea but I think she is a lost cause, she is just too much of a pushover:laughing: I have seen a cat push her around and she is 70lbs!!!

aslan
March 28th, 2008, 08:37 PM
i'll send quincy to protect her, he is pro wrestler. And he's confused so he thinks its Bree:flirt:

breeze
March 28th, 2008, 08:56 PM
:laughing::laughing:It is a good Idea but I think she is a lost cause, she is just too much of a pushover:laughing: I have seen a cat push her around and she is 70lbs!!!

between me and aslan and Quincy we will get her into shape and not let any fuzbutt push her around!! we have our ways :laughing::laughing:

just don't tell quincy or chelsee that bree is just as bad or worst as she is.........

aslan
March 28th, 2008, 09:02 PM
2 female berners all to himself, quincy will be in heaven. He has really strong legs and when he grabs on he's hard to get to let go. Oh and he punches like rex so the girls will be safe.

ChelseeBear
March 28th, 2008, 09:52 PM
i'll send quincy to protect her, he is pro wrestler. And he's confused so he thinks its Bree:flirt:

Chelsee gave a double high five to quicy and his protection. :pawprint:

ChelseeBear
March 28th, 2008, 09:56 PM
between me and aslan and Quincy we will get her into shape and not let any fuzbutt push her around!! we have our ways :laughing::laughing:

just don't tell quincy or chelsee that bree is just as bad or worst as she is.........

:laughing::laughing:We will have her in Professional Dog WWF in no time:D

:whistle:I dont know what you are talking about bree:D

:cloud9:Oh quincy

ChelseeBear
March 28th, 2008, 09:58 PM
2 female berners all to himself, quincy will be in heaven. He has really strong legs and when he grabs on he's hard to get to let go. Oh and he punches like rex so the girls will be safe.
:highfive:YAY quincy our fearless protector! :highfive:

aslan
March 28th, 2008, 10:00 PM
LOL love the high 5's too cute, Quincy has gone to bed, he ate several things he shouldn't have. You should come join us in the march tjt...

ChelseeBear
March 28th, 2008, 10:06 PM
LOL love the high 5's too cute, Quincy has gone to bed, he ate several things he shouldn't have. You should come join us in the march tjt...

I will be there first thing in the A.M. Chelsee has gone to bed she is tired out from looking at the pictures of rex picking on her.
I think I may follow her lead!!! :cloud9:
G-Night and Sweet Dreams:sleepy:
Chelsee-Tonya

breeze
March 28th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Chelsee gave a double high five to quicy and his protection. :pawprint:

o my o my that is just way to cute......

pbpatti
March 28th, 2008, 10:51 PM
so, what ideas are there for the april challenge??? playing the fool??

aslan
March 29th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Quincy acts the fool naturally, so no prob getting pics of that.

ChelseeBear
March 29th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Quincy acts the fool naturally, so no prob getting pics of that.

:laughing::laughing:

pbpatti
March 31st, 2008, 10:25 PM
OK, it's not quite April 1st but I am making a new challenge?

What to name the April photo challenge?

rainbow
March 31st, 2008, 11:33 PM
Chelsee and Rex are sooooo cute. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

rainbow
March 31st, 2008, 11:35 PM
so, what ideas are there for the april challenge??? playing the fool??

OK, it's not quite April 1st but I am making a new challenge?

What to name the April photo challenge?

We need to start a new thread. :D

Cute pic of Sasha :cloud9: .....Labs definitely know how to snooze. :crazy:

pbpatti
March 31st, 2008, 11:44 PM
Rainbow thanks for starting the new thread, lets see if we get some takers...

rainbow
March 31st, 2008, 11:52 PM
I liked your idea. :thumbs up