pretty girl :D
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/jiorji/Picture807683187.jpg

nom nom nom
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/jiorji/Picture807683188.jpg

my apple is upside down!!oh poo!!:yell:
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/jiorji/Picture807683184.jpg

happycats
February 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Awwwww JG is soooooo cute:lovestruck: My son doesn't like your pics:o sorry he was attacked be a rabbit that looked exactly like JG when he was 2!:D

jiorji
February 25th, 2008, 09:05 PM
HAHHAHA ummm....sorry??!?! :o

Dracko
February 25th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Bwahahahahah...I love the teefies picture the best. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Tiny bunny teeth!!!! Cute!!!!:cloud9:

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 09:08 PM
These are too funny :laughing: my favorite is the pffffttt pic :p

onster
February 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM
lol tooo cute...

is JJ a permenant member of the household yet? :p(last I knew she was a foster awaiting the perfect lil boy to take her home)

jiorji
February 25th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Bwahahahahah...I love the teefies picture the best. :lovestruck:

Tiny bunny teeth!!!! Cute!!!!:cloud9:

hehe me too! her mouth's dirty from the apple :laughing:

jiorji
February 25th, 2008, 09:13 PM
lol tooo cute...

is JJ a permenant member of the household yet? :p(last I knew she was a foster awaiting the perfect lil boy to take her home)

yeah....she's going to a big adoption even on Easter....We're all very excited!

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 09:16 PM
yeah....she's going to a big adoption even on Easter....We're all very excited!

:confused: on Easter ? They shouldn't let them get adopted on Easter ! They'll get dump once it's over ! :sad:

happycats
February 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM
HAHHAHA ummm....sorry??!?! :o

LMAO!!! I know, I had no idea bunnies could be so aggressive??!! The worst part was I told my son to sit and hold his hand out and let the bunny come to him.......it hopped over at full speed and chomped right down.....blood everywhere! Reminded me of the bunny from the move "the holy grael" (sp)

I think JG is the cutest.....i love that cute wittle tongue:lovestruck:

onster
February 25th, 2008, 09:25 PM
but wont maybe someone adopt her for 'easter' fun...like..i dunno as a prop. I know that sounds so lame..but ppl are weird....?

jiorji
February 25th, 2008, 09:27 PM
:confused: on Easter ? They shouldn't let them get adopted on Easter ! They'll get dump once it's over ! :sad:

yeah...i dunno what the plan behind that is :shrug: but i hope all goes well :thumbs up

happycats actually i went through a week or two with JG being all nippy and when they bite it DOES hurt a lot! I dunno why she was so upset :shrug:

when I was little i had this hamster that bit me and those teefs are even smaller and blood came out and ...ugh..this was in Europe and those weren't really "hamsters"...they were field hamsters and it only makes sense now why he was so unfriendly:sad:

happycats
February 25th, 2008, 09:39 PM
yeah...i dunno what the plan behind that is :shrug: but i hope all goes well :thumbs up

happycats actually i went through a week or two with JG being all nippy and when they bite it DOES hurt a lot! I dunno why she was so upset :shrug:

when I was little i had this hamster that bit me and those teefs are even smaller and blood came out and ...ugh..this was in Europe and those weren't really "hamsters"...they were field hamsters and it only makes sense now why he was so unfriendly:sad:

You had a field hamster? the littler ones seem to hurt the most! Sorry for going off topic...I should start a bite thread:o

jiorji
February 25th, 2008, 09:45 PM
You had a field hamster? the littler ones seem to hurt the most! Sorry for going off topic...I should start a bite thread:o

were they were sold as hamsters. There was this outdoor market and you'd go and get your veggies and fruit and then there was this area for animals and this guy had hamsters...some pretty young ones...so i guess he went out to the fields and caught them. They weren't that wild but if i were to compare the hamster i had here with them there, you can tell those were more independent and eager to fend for themselves i guess

hazelrunpack
February 26th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Yum! Apples! :cloud9:

I knew they had teeth--the length of that tongue surprised hazel, though! :D

She is a little cutey!

jiorji
February 26th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Yum! Apples! :cloud9:

I knew they had teeth--the length of that tongue surprised hazel, though! :D

She is a little cutey!

oh it comes out even more! it's funny...sometimes she just sits and licks her nose and tongy just swirls around outside her mouth. It's too cute
but no way will i ever get a shot of that. That tongue pic was a lucky shot

rainbow
February 26th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Awwww....cute pics. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2008, 03:03 AM
The first pic :laugh:

Iz mai apple :p git yer own :D

chico2
February 26th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Oh no,Jiorji don't let this beautiful little girl be adopted at Easter:yell:
Me thinks she should stay with you,she loves you and look at that adorable face,a nose just made for kissing:lovestruck:
She just does not want to go like a choclate-bunny,once Easter is over,she'll be gone too:sad:

jessi76
February 26th, 2008, 09:20 AM
there's that cute bunny again! I just LOVE the photos of her! (lol, love the captions too!!!)

jiorji
February 26th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Oh no,Jiorji don't let this beautiful little girl be adopted at Easter:yell:

well unfortunately that's not my decision :sad:

chico2
February 26th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I understand,our HS here in Oakville does not adopt out bunnies at easter,the same as no black cats at Halloween.
I wish Jasmines shelter had the same policy.

poodletalk
February 26th, 2008, 05:02 PM
The rescue group that's responsible for finding Jasmine a home is a very responsible shelter. The founder of the rescue, will NOT let just anyone adopt a rabbit especially at Easter time.

If the founder of the group does do an adoption at Eater time, rest assured it will be to a very responsible home and they will know all the responsibilities of having a rabbit.

chico2
February 26th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Thank's Poodletalk,makes me feel better:thumbs upJasmine is such an adorable fearless little bunny.:lovestruck:

jiorji
February 26th, 2008, 07:15 PM
If the founder of the group does do an adoption at Eater time, rest assured it will be to a very responsible home and they will know all the responsibilities of having a rabbit.

oh yeah i think so too. :thumbs up I hope i didn't make it sound like I don't think K is reliable with her adoptions. She loves her rescues very much and i really doubt that rabbits at Easter would go out freely without any second thoughts and for that I don't worry if Jasmine gets picked to go that weekend. I hope she gets to go though. It gives her a chance for people to see her and they should cos she's as cute as a button! :cloud9: