Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How very sad.

happycats
February 25th, 2008, 05:51 PM
These 2 poor cuties!!
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-to-give-or-donate-Free-Lhasa-Apsos-s-2of-them-W0QQAdIdZ39352264

jiorji
February 25th, 2008, 07:34 PM
sadly i've seen worse. There was this "person" selling their 12 year old dog for $1,000. The description said that it's the best deal because he's already trained and everything. :eek: :sad:

rainbow
February 25th, 2008, 07:37 PM
I have 2 Lhasa Apsos,s They are with all papers , they are 12/13/years female.They can go one at a time or together.They were my father Inlaws he had pass away 2 weeks ago i cant care for these as i have two large dogs also..

That is sad. :sad: At least she should care enough to try and find them a home together after 12 years. :wall:

happycats
February 25th, 2008, 07:46 PM
12 and 13 and their owner died:sad: They must be so sad and scared.:cry:

CyberKitten
February 25th, 2008, 09:43 PM
I dare say many of us here are familiar with that legend- we all have animals waiting for us at the bridge. I hope none of these animals will e waiting for these eejits who wold do this to those 2 lasa apsos and the other pets listed there. I even saw one stud that some idiot was charging $150 to use his/her Yorkie as a stud, and the picture showed a puppy! No yet listed no Grand Championships or memberships or the usual. Obviously, a backyard breeder. And there was the mini beagle seller whose beagles were made small (sort if like teacup whatever- you know these poor babies are not well to start with) being sold and how they register the babies with some agency I have never heard of, doubtless because they are not permitted to do so with the legitimate orgs.

I actually emailed the "owner" of the Yorkie asking for the listing iof Grand Championships and why they;d choose this site when they must be on the show circuit if they are in the show business. And asked for references, one of which must be a Judge and one a member in good standing of the CKC who could verify their Championship status. I was playing devil's advocate and am interested to see if they write. I have a physician friend who raises - well used to - she could not put her girls thru that any more- Yorkies and everything this ad listed made little sense and sounded iffy and not very good. The problem is so many people who buy dogs or cats or bunnies do not check their facts r research before they buy. They rob do more research n a new HDTV, sigh!