Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pictures of the furry babies

Magicwildwolf69
February 24th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Well i think i figured out how to do this. Not sure how the quality will come out. Had to play with them to make them fit.

This is Serena

This is Eclipse

This is the baby Stormy i'll have to upload a more update picture this is when she was about 6 months old

jiorji
February 24th, 2008, 07:15 PM
kittehs!! :cloud9: I luvs them!!

very cute!

14+kitties
February 24th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Yep, I can see they are all very badly abused too. :D Getting to lie on the beds. :rolleyes: Very very sweet babies. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 25th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Very pretty kitties! :lovestruck: I love the name Eclipse for a black cat! :cat: How old is Stormy now?

SARAH
February 25th, 2008, 04:46 PM
If Eclipse had a little white on her, she'd look just like Misti :lovestruck: they're all so cute!! :cloud9: on the beds and all ... "poor" kitties!

chico2
February 25th, 2008, 04:53 PM
They look sooo cute,I too have 3 kitties,12,11 and 5 yrs old.

Magicwildwolf69
February 25th, 2008, 05:40 PM
oh yes they are so spoiled they get the bed all to themselves. We usually have to force our way on the bed and only then do they leave lol. Stormy is about 10 months now. Poor thing just got fixed today and now she's crying cause i had to lock her in the bedroom to keep the other cats away from her. :cry:

Serena and Eclipse are brother and sister and are about 3 and half years old. Will be 4 in July.

Love the kitties should say we are owned by them cause we are hehe.

ps how do i put a picture next to my name like you guys have??

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Beautiful kitties! I have the same problem. I have to sometimes accommodate my sleep position for their comfort.

To put up a picture, go to the User CP. Look for Avatar and then you can upload your own.

rainbow
February 26th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Very pretty kitties. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2008, 03:12 AM
Cutie pies :lovestruck:

loopoo
February 26th, 2008, 08:38 PM
awww they are sweeties... and all cozy on the bed too hehe

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 26th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Awwww...what an adoreable family!!! :cloud9: My guys always know when I'm ready to change the linen... I have to keep moving them around to get the sheets off and then again to get it on... :lovestruck: I can't help it... I just love them anyways. :shrug:

Magicwildwolf69
February 28th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Yea Serena is the worst of the three. We go to change them and she refuses to move. Picking up usually scares her off for about five secs (she's not big on being held) it was funny the other time i change cause we just bought a memory foam topper and when she walked acrossed it her paw prints stay visible she kept running in circles thinking something was after her. Wish i had gotten a picture! :laughing:

Love4himies
February 29th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Aww your babies are precious :lovestruck: Serena sounds like she is a little bit :evil: sometimes, he he.