Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Swerving fish!!

Spoiled
June 16th, 2004, 04:30 PM
When I was watching my fish last, I saw him go to the back of the tank, and I wondered what he was doing. Then he began to dash at my algae eater, but my algae eater didn't move, and he had to swerve to avoid having a head on collision! This was so funny, I guess I didn't realize before that fish (or at least my fish) don't have brakes!! :D

Karin
June 16th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Maybe his brakes were just a tad damp.

Luba
June 16th, 2004, 09:37 PM
gotta get ABS LOL

mona_b
June 16th, 2004, 09:51 PM
You 2 crack me up.......LOL

When I had my tank a few years ago,my algae eater commited suicide..... :(

Kyra and I looked in the tank and couldn't find the bugger...I checked every day....So when I went to clean the tank.I found it...On the floor behind the stand....Dried up to the bone..... :(

Luba
June 17th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Friend of mine got a fish for her husband, no tank just a bowl of water..
so you can see where this is going huh!

Fishy fishy lost O2 and decided to make a run for it, or flipper for it and jumpd outta the bowl flapped around on the kitchen floor DIED

So I tell her , K you gotta get a tank the fish pretty much drowned

So she doesn't listen and does the same thing, two days later
fishy #2 dead on the floor again...poor thing died a violent death blood and stuff everywhere.

NO more fishies for them! Thank goodness!

boom boom dittum dottom wottom ..................finish it for me!

mona_b
June 17th, 2004, 09:53 AM
LMFAO.

Now that's funny....But not for the poor fishy... :(

glasslass
June 17th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Fish playing "Chicken"! :eek:

Spoiled
June 17th, 2004, 06:07 PM
A friend of mine had a fish that chased the little fishes, and so decided that it was time to teach the big fish a lesson. :eek: The three year old took the net, caught the fish, and roasted it under the fish tank's light. :( :eek: It was confessed later that the three year old was punnishing the fish, and didn't know that it was going to die. Just a short little punnishment to straighten it out, you know? :eek: