Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Upside down Sammy

Frenchy
February 24th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I was the one upside down .... when I'm on the floor (laying on the floor) playing/cuddling with Nelly , Sam always comes to lick my face , and I always want to take his picture this way ... but they didn't come out like I wanted them too :sad: Anyway .....

jiorji
February 24th, 2008, 04:36 PM
awww no drool?!? :laughing:

Frenchy
February 24th, 2008, 04:41 PM

You just had to ask ..... there you go :D

jiorji
February 24th, 2008, 04:48 PM
HAHhaHAHHAH love it :cloud9:

14+kitties
February 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Awwww Sam. How sweet. :cloud9::lovestruck:
He is looking good.

Love4himies
February 24th, 2008, 06:59 PM

:eeew: droolies in the face, how do you think of such things, jiorji?

Frenchy
February 24th, 2008, 07:15 PM
:eeew: droolies in the face, how do you think of such things, jiorji?

You don't like drool Love4himies ? The dogs make cool patterns on the floor with it sometimes :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 24th, 2008, 09:46 PM
You don't like drool Love4himies ? The dogs make cool patterns on the floor with it sometimes :laughing:

Not only that, but spittle is a great floor cleaner! :laughing:

I love the drool shots, Frenchy! :lovestruck: I can sooooo relate! :D

He really is looking good--very happy! You're doing a great job with him! :thumbs up Lil Belle loves to come over and pin us to the floor when she gets the chance, too. I think they'd get along great!

TeriM
February 25th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Sam has such a lovable face :cloud9:.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Lil Belle loves to come over and pin us to the floor when she gets the chance, too. I think they'd get along great!

:cloud9: Lil Belle ! :lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Sam has such a lovable face :cloud9:.

He would make a great BF for Lucy ! :flirt:

Rottielover
February 25th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Wow, what a cutie he is....Lucky for you no drool that time. LOL

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Wow, what a cutie he is....Lucky for you no drool that time. LOL

:laughing: but his nose was leaky :laughing:

Rottielover
February 25th, 2008, 08:23 PM
ok, actually that can be just as bad

onster
February 25th, 2008, 09:00 PM
awwww, i missed seeing pics of sammy...upside down/ now upside down, he's a cutie-pie :lovestruck:

aslan
February 25th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I dont know about you guys but my golden loves to hug, and funnily its usually when he has had a good case of the droolies. His big furry chest and face is all slobbery and its," Mommmy hugggg meee plsss". Gotta love the droolies.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 09:04 PM
His big furry chest

I think this was made for picking up the drool :laughing:

aslan
February 25th, 2008, 09:16 PM
LOL, I thought i was meant for picking up his drool or atleast most of my clothes. Shhh i think he knows we're talking about him.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Shhh i think he knows we're talking about him.

ahhh he looks so :angel: would fit in so well here :D I miss having a third golden ....

happycats
February 25th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Awwww sweet beautiful sammy!!:cloud9:

ummmmm.....I didn't know Goldies coud drool that much:eek: goobie strings....ewwww

aslan
February 25th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Oh my those pics aren't alot, thats just the build up to a good gooberfest. Frenchy does yours get the goobers then the zoomies. As for him being an :angel: yeah most of the time he is.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 09:49 PM
ummmmm.....I didn't know Goldies coud drool that much:eek: goobie strings....ewwww
You get to think it's funny :D The only thing I mind is when they drool while I'm making their meals or any food , drool on ceramic floors is very slippery :laughing: and a little bit gross when you're barefooth :laughing:
Frenchy does yours get the goobers then the zoomies. As for him being an :angel: yeah most of the time he is.

Only Nelly (the non golden :laughing:) gets the zoomies , my goldens are all older rescues , Bailey was 5-6 yr old when I adopted him , Daisy :rip: was 8 and Sam was 8 too. No zoomies for them :D

aslan
February 25th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Well at not quite 2yrs old if you ever need a good gooberzoomiefest, quincy is your man. I'm sure he'd love to come visit, aslong as their is a Tim Hortons around. Thinking Nelly might scare the crap out of my poor son, he's a bit of a suck.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 09:59 PM
aslong as their is a Tim Hortons around. Thinking Nelly might scare the crap out of my poor son, he's a bit of a suck.

I live in the boonies , the nearest Tim is about 20/30 kms from my place :laughing:

I don't know how old your son is , Nelly is getting better with small kids (thanks to Rottielover's little Kayla!) but she's still gets nervous if there's a small kid running around ... she's the same with hyper dogs. She has only been here a year , she comes from a very bad puppy mill. :sad:

aslan
February 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM
LOL, I meant my fur son Quincy. He's never seen something nelly's size and he is the biggest chicken you've ever seen. Then again my 16 yr old human son is a big chicken too. Oh must have timmy's for car ride, my :evil: can hear the sound of a tim bit bag a mile away.

rainbow
February 26th, 2008, 01:25 AM
I love the third pic of Sam. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Sam's so cute looking down :lovestruck: wanting to give you a kiss :cloud9:

Not only that, but spittle is a great floor cleaner! :laughing:

:laughing: I can attest to that!!! :D (not from Hazel's dogs o'course but :rip: Cally's waiting-for-a-cookie drool:D)

loopoo
February 26th, 2008, 08:26 PM
those pics tug at my heart :lovestruck: the drool one made me laugh aloud

Frenchy
February 26th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Cally's waiting-for-a-cookie drool:D)

:laughing: same here , I prepare their meal in the kitchen , they're all around me waiting ..... feed them at their "feeding station" and I go back to the kitchen to find puddles ... and it's real slippery too ... then it dries and becomes all sticky :yuck:

growler~GateKeeper
February 27th, 2008, 01:13 AM
But if you wipe the floor with it (using a towel of course :rolleyes: :p) - you can clean your floors @ the sametime :laugh: :laughing: yes I did that so I know it works :laughing::D

aslan
February 27th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Quincy's never makes it to the floor it's either all over his chest or my clothes. I guess i could wipe the floor with my shirt.