Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi, I'm new here

Sandra Rose
February 24th, 2008, 02:42 PM
This whole place looks like a very busy and interesting place to spend some time and connect with like minded folks. I'm glad I found it!

Just poking around today and reading the 'jist' of different forums - thanks very much to the mods and all those who put in the efforts to create this place :-)

Sandra Rose

happycats
February 24th, 2008, 02:52 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!:)

Frenchy
February 24th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! I saw in your profile that you have a full house , please tell us about them. And after a couple of posts , you will be able to post some pictures :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 24th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Welcome to the board, Sandra Rose.

Sandra Rose
February 25th, 2008, 12:55 AM
to individual posts in my thread here ;-) oh well - LoL
Thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone

We have my very old girl cat Mississippi (Miss), she is pushing 14 years.

We have two girls, Punky and Sally who are sisters from the same litter, just over 3 years old.

And the newest to join our clan in Buster and Chance. They were strays skitting around my husbands workplace (log cabin manufacture - outdoors - next to the forest and highway). They were skirting all the guys there, but trying to steal their lunches, not letting anyone pet them. My honey would try to feed them as they were so skinny and obviously hungry - but some of the guys told him not to get those dogs used to you cause if the owner finds out he'll lay a beating on them...

Well... It took two sleepless nights, but in the end that just didn't fly, and he came home one morning early from work (him don't work there no more...) with two boy dogs.

And now they love us. We were pretty scared about the previous owner for a while, but it seems they didn't really care at all.

my! I'm a bit chatty eh?!

I just noticed the profile thing - most people have no way to contact them - I guess the safest way to go...

hazelrunpack
February 25th, 2008, 03:33 PM
I can't wait to see pictures of all your furbabies! You really do have quite the full house. How do the dogs and cats get along?

There are three easy ways to reply to a post:

1. Hit the Post Reply button at the top of the page or after the last post on a page.

2. Click on the Quote button inside a particular post that you want to answer--that will include the post in your reply.

3. Click on the little square box (it has a '+' sign, and ' " ' and the picture of a list in it) just to the right of the Quote button inside up to four posts and each of them will be inserted in your reply when you click on the Post Reply button. You know the post is selected when the little square box turns red.

When you get enough posts you'll be able to Private Message members, as well. :D

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Ohhh , that is so sad about those 2 dogs , thanks to you and your hubby , they are loved and in a safe place now ! :thumbs up :cloud9: