Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Such a hard life

Frenchy
February 24th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Ouf , Paddington here , I had quite the morning , had to relocate those dangerous bras mom left on the clothes rack (she didn't want to take pictures of me carrying her bras in the dining room , go figure :rolleyes:) ... I also had to rearrange the other clothes , they look so much better on the floor. But that my opinion I guess because the human I'm suppose to call mom always tells me to stop that and be a little more like my bro Monsieur le chat who's , in her opinion , a :angel: of a cat , and that would make me :evil:

So now I need to rest , and think about what else I could do today ....
1. was too lazy to bring my butt on the pillow :sleepy:
2. stretching but not too much , wouldn't want to pull a muscle :rolleyes:
3. mom says I look like this :evil: but look at me , I'm really :angel: yes , when I'm sleeping :D

pbpatti
February 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Frenchy, she looks so comfy cozy, no need to bring the BUTT up it's good maw. pbp

14+kitties
February 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Awwwwwww poor Paddington!! I agree, you are an angel! :cloud9:

Byrd
February 24th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Oh, what a life. Such a lucky kitty. :cloud9:

Winston
February 24th, 2008, 01:04 PM
He's such a sweetie...looks pretty comfy..

Cindy

wdawson
February 24th, 2008, 01:53 PM
:laughing:....the look on her face....that face says you wait , i'll get you back for these pics :laughing:

Frenchy
February 24th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Frenchy, she looks so comfy cozy,

:laughing:....the look on her face...

I won't tell Paddy you guys think he's a girl :laughing:

jiorji
February 24th, 2008, 03:04 PM
i love Patty :cloud9:

why do you make him do work?? it's your responsibility to do your own laundry Frenchy:laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
February 24th, 2008, 03:08 PM
i love Patty :cloud9:

why do you make him do work?? it's your responsibility to do your own laundry Frenchy:laughing::laughing:

Someone has to help me with his new diet costs $$$$$ :mad: might as well be him :D

ancientgirl
February 24th, 2008, 03:48 PM
LOL, Paddington sits just like Vlad when he sits on his little pedestal.

Love4himies
February 24th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Oh Paddington, don't let your mom tell you are spoiled, it is your RIGHT to have such a life, being feline and all.:laughing: Especially when you have so many doggies to control.

PS: let M Le Chat know too.

JanM
February 24th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Paddington, you did a good job! I can tell just by the way you are relaxing and contemplating your good deeds - and really, I'll bet you thought you were trying to help :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 24th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Paddy :angel: is tuckered cuz he has to take up the slack for that no-good Monsieur le chat :evil:, who doesn't help out with the laundry at all! :frustrated: Of course the poor dear is too tired to get his butt all the way up on the bed! He's exhausted!

:laughing:

phoozles
February 25th, 2008, 04:10 PM
That Paddy sure knows how to lounge! I love it! :cloud9:

SARAH
February 25th, 2008, 04:16 PM
:laughing: sounds SO much like Spoutnik "helping" me rearrange the dressers and my closet, as well as making the bed, whereas Misti KNOWS that I can do it faster and better without kitty-help! Misti is, and always was an :angel2::cat: but Spoutnik, as soon as he got over his illness at the beginning .. a real :evil::cat: so he's lucky he's so cute :lovestruck:

Paddy looks like any mischievous cat. Pleased withe the mess he's made for others to clean up, as if they didn't already have enough to do :yell:

:grouphug: Frenchy!

chico2
February 25th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Oh Paddy,what a character you are,it's a good thing you are sooo cute,or mom would have a hairy:laughing:
I know that felines LOVE clean clothes to sleep on,for that matter dirty ones are wonderful too,great smell,so you go ahead Paddy,never mind mom:laughing:

Ford Girl
February 25th, 2008, 04:55 PM
LOL! So cute! Paddy's an :angel:. :lovestruck:

TeriM
February 25th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Hehe, those pics with his butt hanging off are hilarious :laughing: :lovestruck:.

Frenchy
February 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Thanks everybody , Paddy is a real number ..... does everything 100% :laughing:

I think he played with Monsieur le chat a bit too rough earlier , or he just likes to make Monsieur scream bloody murder :laughing: so he went on to Nelly , I can't believe these 2 ... :cat: :flirt: :dog:

:shrug:

onster
February 25th, 2008, 07:58 PM
lol

i love the too lazy to move his butt on the pillow :laughing:....and this is random, but I find his name really suits him...who could get mad at a face like that? :D

shredy
February 26th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Frenchy, he looks so comfy in his bed, I think he is gorgrous, I love his color!

rainbow
February 26th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Hee hee...that first pic is too cute. :D

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2008, 01:14 AM
:laughing: love the stretching foot in pic#2 :laughing: so funny. Musta been a really tough day!

KimandAutumn
February 26th, 2008, 08:07 AM
haha what a funny cat. not a care in the world.

happycats
February 26th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Awwww Paddy cakes is just the sweetest:lovestruck: You have to make a better "bed" for him, he looks about ready to fall out:D

krdahmer
February 26th, 2008, 11:02 AM
:lovestruck::cloud9:

loopoo
February 26th, 2008, 07:54 PM
haha those are great.. my cat likes parking herself in my laundry when its warm and done.. your cats are both reallly gorgeous:)

Frenchy
February 26th, 2008, 08:28 PM
your cats are both reallly gorgeous:)

Thank you , Monsieur le chat is a purebred blue russian cat :rolleyes: and Paddington is a purebred black cat , yes , I have the papers and everything :laughing: