Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Handsome cat Fred

TeriM
February 24th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Some pictures of Fred :lovestruck:.

Watching the birds at the feeder. He carefully hides behind the curtain and occasionally gets to excited and runs into the sliding door :laughing:.

Soaking up some sunshine

Watching birds close up

TeriM
February 24th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Cuddling with Lucy. When he was just a kitten Desi always wanted to beat him up and Lucy appointed herself guardian and wouldn't let Desi go after him :angel:.

Matching window perches in my office

This is the reason I hardly ever post Desi pics, she just runs away from the camera :frustrated:.

growler~GateKeeper
February 24th, 2008, 02:44 AM
We need to see more of Fred :lovestruck: & Desi :lovestruck:

Very clever to hide behind the curtain ;) Birds are no fun to watch if they don't hang around :shrug:......I should get a bird feeder for my balcony to amuse Duffy :lightbulb:

Love that shot of Lucy & Fred so adorable :cloud9:

:laughing: Camera shy or coming to cuddle the photographer?

TeriM
February 24th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Desi is definately camera shy. As soon as I pick it up and the lens pops out she freaks and takes off. I think I'm gonna have to hunt up the old digicam and use that for some pictures, it doesn't seem to freak her out quite as much :shrug:.

wdawson
February 24th, 2008, 09:03 AM
you need to get fred running into the door on video:laughing:.....just like that windex ad

Frenchy
February 24th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Fred looks so soft and fluffy (a bit like a main coon ?) and I love the picture of him and Lucy :cloud9:

sheryl6411
February 24th, 2008, 11:19 AM
They are beautiful kitties....love the picture of Fred and Desi basking in the sunshine!

Love4himies
February 24th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Beautiful family, aww, Lucy is a hero, hope she didn't hurt Desi, though.

ancientgirl
February 24th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Fred is a cutie! I love that Lucy is his self appointed protector. Desi is lovely too. You have a beautiful furry family.:lovestruck:

jiorji
February 24th, 2008, 04:01 PM
hahahah i love it when they get riled up over birds. For some reason when birds are involved, cats forget that there's glass in windows:shrug::laughing:

I love Fred and Lucy cuddling :cloud9:

14+kitties
February 24th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Such a sweetie :cloud9: I love when they watch birds. Especially when they get that little chatter going. :lovestruck:
Desi and Lucy are cute too. :)

chico2
February 24th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Fred is gorgeous,love his pics and the little tortie Lucy,camerashy or not and big brother Desi is such a good boy to protect poor Fred from Desis wrath:laughing:
I have a desk in front of the window in my'office",it's supposed to be for me writing,drawing etc...sure,it has 3 catblankets on it,so these poor kitties get one each to watch what goes on out there!

hazelrunpack
February 24th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Fred. :lovestruck: He does look very soft and soooooo handsome! :cat: (I like to watch the birds, too, Fred. :thumbs up)

He and Lucy make a lovely couple. :D

Desi is gorgeous, too. I think this is the first time I've been able to download pics of your kitties, Teri. I'm glad my modem managed it tonight! :o

katie&thecrew
February 24th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Too cute!! And Fred is indeed handsome...I love the perches in your office, are they just anchored into the wall??

One of our cats will watch the birds and make the oddest sounds as she stares...I love to watch the cats watching!!

TeriM
February 25th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Beautiful family, aww, Lucy is a hero, hope she didn't hurt Desi, though.

Lucy would never hurt the cats :angel:. She would just rush in between them and then stick close to Fred until Desi left the room. Desi and Lucy actually get along quite well but she is much more of a "tolerating" the dogs personality whereas Fred is very friendly with them.

TeriM
February 25th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Too cute!! And Fred is indeed handsome...I love the perches in your office, are they just anchored into the wall??

They actually come with a sticky velco strip that anchors to the windowsill and then there is some supports that come down and pressure anchor against the wall underneath. We found that we needed to actually screw them into the windowsill after the first while when the glue for the velcro wore off. The cats totally love them!

onster
February 25th, 2008, 08:05 PM
awwwwww....handsome cat fred indeed :lovestruck::cloud9:

rainbow
February 26th, 2008, 12:29 AM
I love the third pic of Fred :lovestruck: and the one with Lucy. :cloud9:

clm
February 26th, 2008, 05:59 AM
He's a very handsome cat. I just love the look of his fur, it looks so soft. You're tortie is quite a looker to, and I bet she knows it. :laughing:

Cindy

KimandAutumn
February 26th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Fred is so handsome and a real ham....unlike Desi; a little camera shy? :)

loopoo
February 26th, 2008, 07:46 PM
beautiful family you have there.. fred has such a sweet face.. even when he is watching/stalking the birds hehe