Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hazel in the sofa

onster
February 22nd, 2008, 01:33 AM
He did it again tonight...

Was sitting on the sofa for an hour before I started to hear the "im ready to come out" scratches (otherwise dream on trying to get him out :rolleyes: = major bandaids)

video of his final moments in his beloved sofa....nothing too spectacular, but thought Id share :thumbs up

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-302787002709513396&hl=en-CA

growler~GateKeeper
February 22nd, 2008, 01:37 AM
:laughing: Silly boy says "But mom I don't wanna come out yet :sad: " :laughing: he kinda looks a little sad after coming out :shrug:

Luba
February 22nd, 2008, 01:53 AM
I dont know if it was my computer (as it's acting up) but it was really dark and I couldn't see too much. I did see some struggle to climb out though ad the shot of the face he seemed so confused like 'what just happened'. I bet he fell asleep in there :laughing:

onster
February 22nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
He always looks kinda sad :shrug: It's his big eyes I think, its why we named him bundok (hazel-nut).

Luba u cant really see much, it was quite dark :sad: I think my light on the camera was especially low too because it was dead and I charged it for 5 mins to capture the act :D

chico2
February 22nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Yes,it's very dark,but still see that adorable,mischivious(sp?)little guy,he is just full of beans,isn't he:laughing:

jiorji
February 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
awww look at those beady eyes :laughing::laughing:

onster
February 22nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
hehehe...he still really looks kitten-ish eh? I'm surprised..I keep waiting to look at him one day and realize my baby is gone :sad: He's over a year old too..

jiorji
February 22nd, 2008, 05:29 PM
i think it's his fur.

My Twiggy's turning 3 in March and she's still my little "kitten":cloud9:

onster
February 22nd, 2008, 05:52 PM
lol were kinda dominating the boards today eh jiorji? Everyone's so quiet :shrug:

Me loves my hazel :lovestruck: His fur is sooo pretty but he sheds it in chunks..and i have allergies :rolleyes:

rainbow
February 23rd, 2008, 12:53 AM
Bundok has so much personality. :cloud9: :thumbs up

TeriM
February 23rd, 2008, 01:54 AM
hehe, very cute :lovestruck:.

loopoo
February 23rd, 2008, 02:46 AM
hehe so cute... i know first hand about trying to get them out of their spots if they are not ready, pantera does a hiss, growl, meow lol