Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some pictures of Diego.

hay_lynda
February 21st, 2008, 08:13 AM
At the park.

Love4himies
February 21st, 2008, 10:41 AM
What an intense look on Diego's face, what concentration!: "hurry up, mom, and throw it"

PS, where is your snow???

Lukka'sma
February 21st, 2008, 11:07 AM
He looks like he can't wait to bounce around that park:)

Jim Hall
February 21st, 2008, 11:46 AM
lol retrievers that ball or stick in your hand is his while universe

hay_lynda
February 21st, 2008, 04:00 PM
that was a picuture from the fall. Now there is snow every where and lots of it. He loves the snow and another of his favorite games is find the ball after it has dissappeared in the snow some where. sometimes he just cant seem to find it and we have to leave. Its so sad because he keeps on looking back as we leave the park, like he's leaving behind his Best freind.

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2008, 08:40 PM
:laughing: I love that look! There is nothing more intense than a retrieve-crazy dog! :cloud9: Our Cass gets like that with Kongs... :dog:

Dorothea
February 21st, 2008, 09:41 PM
Cle'o is a special skills dog (black lab). My hubbie has CP so she is a great help for him (balance and picking up dropped articles etc..) Lisa is my special friend and looks after Cle'o when my hubby gets too involved on the internet( conference calls etc.), she can be very insistent by poking him with her nose until he responds and feeds her or lets her out for her break. I could also respond but I love to see Lisa's awarness and love for Cle'o's needs. Lisa and I have a very special bond and our routine is sealed in stone!!:angel2:

TeriM
February 23rd, 2008, 03:02 AM
Looks like a big, happy, high-energy, handsome boy :lovestruck:.