-->

And for the kitties....

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:06 PM
We'll start with the group shots...

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:08 PM
And some more...

Fagan in mid jump.... playing sink inspector... and helping me with the camera...

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:09 PM
and more...

Buddy still insists he fits on that tree...

and you can almost see Fagan's cataracts in this one...

Oh and that's Palomine's feed me death stare...

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:10 PM
and even more... Smoke Windy then Asker

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:12 PM
And more yet...

.... yes they drink out of a crystal bowl... :rolleyes::o

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:14 PM
And this is my cat wall and the big cat tree that greets everyone at the front door.... The pics are a close up of each girls on the left boys on the right and under each is my favorite part...

and of course Buddy 'helping'...:lovestruck:

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:16 PM
almost forgot Chico's tabby fix.... ;)

ancientgirl
February 20th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I love them all! I especially love that one of Windy, no wait, that's Buddy(?) next to the fish tank LOL. And is that a bow on Fagan?:lovestruck:

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Ya Buddy is the Fish inspector... Windy is my big tabby. That is Fagan's 'bone-tie'... it's a bone shaped tag. Buddy and him have bones, Asker and Palomine have regular circles and Smoke and Windy have angel tags.

ancientgirl
February 20th, 2008, 02:28 PM
They're just so cute. Maks is going to look just like Fagan.:D

SARAH
February 20th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Love Buddy by the fishies! And that cat tree!! What a dream for Misti and Spoutnik, they could get up on something to spy on everyone! the big ones are so expensive though :(

All pretty kitties! Not sure I could pick a favourite cat as such, maybe the orange because I love orange cats, so pretty and often very talkative!

phoozles
February 20th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Your crew is gorgeous :lovestruck:
That's one hell of a cat tree - do they use it? I got one for xmas - it's a small one, but it's pretty much just sitting there not being touched.

chico2
February 20th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Awww Dahmer,kitty-cute overload:lovestruck:
Smoke and Windy,could any cat be prettier,LOVE THEM and of course the rest:lovestruck:
Thank's for the Tabby-Fix:thumbs up

14+kitties
February 20th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Thank you very much for listening to my request for pics of all of your babies. :D I loved looking at every one of them and probably will come back a few times. :cloud9: Gorgeous kitties!!!!!
I love that cat tree. I am going to attempt to build one for my gang this year sometime. It will give them something to do when it's raining outside. But I have to do the extention first! Dreaming again. :o

loopoo
February 20th, 2008, 07:17 PM
i love the pictures.. they are all beauties!! :)

Masha
February 20th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Adorable :cloud9:

Frenchy
February 20th, 2008, 08:07 PM
So many kitties ... and the house is sparkling ! No fur balls anywhere !

They're all beautiful , I love their pictures on your wall.

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 09:01 PM
the big ones are so expensive though

That one was only $115... Petsmart has a sale every once in a while and tries to get rid of them all by putting them on at like 1/2 price! The had all the cat trees and pet beds at half or less than half price, I now have 3 cat trees and about 12 pet beds... I kept going back to get more I couldn't believe they were so cheap.

So many kitties ... and the house is sparkling ! No fur balls anywhere !

They're all beautiful , I love their pictures on your wall.

Wow I must be getting good at hiding the tumble furs then!!! :laughing: I was just sure not to take any shots showing under the couches!!! ;)

Thank you all so much for your compliments:lovestruck::cloud9:.... and Frenchy I am so proud of that picture wall... I really gave it a lot of thought and it took me a while to find just the right frames. I wanted a clearer shot of Smoke for the wall too... but hers came out dark so I used that one... the look on her face is just too darn cute in that one!

And thanks for inspiring me to take more pictures 14+... I've been lazy with the camera lately and I really had fun rollin around on the floor with them snapping pics! And good luck with your reno's! The big tree I have wouldn't be too hard to make I don't think... just some 4x4s and those big pvc pipes cut in half and carpeted. I've always got my eyes peeled for sales on them too.

Frenchy
February 20th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Now I want a picture wall too :yell: of my fuzzbutts and all my fosters :laughing: that should take care of the hallway wall :laughing:

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Aw I'm working on compiling my foster pics and eventually want to do a memorial wall too. :D

Oh and 14+.... don't forget to check out the fishy thread too as requested! ;)

otter
February 20th, 2008, 09:16 PM
So much cuteness :goodvibes::goodvibes:

I love the "wall" too. I discovered how hard it is to get those multi shot frames to work, you have to have just the right shots, colours, etc. to make it work like yours do :thumbs up I'm not so patient for those kinda things :o (I tried a memorial wall)

growler~GateKeeper
February 20th, 2008, 11:14 PM
great shots of your purrrty kitties :thumbs up

Buddy's got a great spot hangin' w/the fishes.....has any of them tried to dip a paw in the tanks or are they too tall for that?

The pic wall looks great :thumbs up I picked a favorite pic of all my animals over the years & had 8x10's done & hung them on different walls in my apt.

rainbow
February 21st, 2008, 02:24 AM
I love your picture wall too. :thumbs up Your kitties are all gorgeous :cloud9: and the pic of Buddy and the fish tank is too cute. :D

krdahmer
February 21st, 2008, 12:11 PM
Actually we had a problem with Smoke a while back drinking out of the tank, so the back is all covered with duct tape now so there is no access. Buddy just likes to slap the glass now and then to make sure they aren't sleeping! :rolleyes::laughing:

ancientgirl
February 21st, 2008, 04:14 PM
LOL, poor fish. First they had to worry about being kitty food, now they can't get any sleep.

Jim Hall
February 21st, 2008, 04:57 PM
in cat terms fish tank = Television

I love the one by the keyborad and moniter looks like she is surfing the net

krdahmer
February 21st, 2008, 06:00 PM
:laughing: He's too busy hunting my animated cursor!!! :rolleyes:

onster
February 21st, 2008, 06:11 PM
awwww...lobve them alllllll:lovestruck: hehehe the one of fagan in the sink is cute :cloud9: