Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

a few from this week -mixed cats and dogs

dmc123
February 19th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Just a few random ones to share.

pic 1 - Simon, he runs behind the coffee table at night after coming in before bed - makes the others wait to get treats while he sits here. We both have tried to figure this one out....no clue yet.

pic 2 - Simon lounging

pic 3 - including this one of Laney on the couch, and Fergie leaving, because it made me laugh...Fergie looks like one of the Fat Cat toys

a few more in the next post....

Diane

dmc123
February 19th, 2008, 09:38 PM
now pics 1 and 2 show Laney can tolerate cats well... :)

Laney, Katie, Harley and Huxley enjoying the afternoon.

dmc123
February 19th, 2008, 09:41 PM
This one is a "how did they do that?"

The story is, these little insoles were once on my dresser. The cats love to play with them. They also love to play with my slippers....many times carrying them around the house.

The question is...how did they move the insoles and slip them into this slipper? It was in there very well. Notice the cat foot in the top of one pic, that is Stanley...maybe he came back to admire his work? LOL

Diane

JanM
February 19th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Awww - too cute - all of them! Love the dog and cats in the sunshine at the window though.

loopoo
February 19th, 2008, 10:48 PM
i love all the pics of your little guys.. the third one made me laugh aloud, especially your fat cat toy comment:laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2008, 11:22 PM
What do you suppose Laney and the kitties were watching for out the window? They look so comfy with one another :cloud9:

Beautiful furbabies, dmc...and smart, too. :cat: Obviously, they were worried that your slippers were hurting your feet...they were just trying to help with a little padding! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
February 20th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Love the sunshine pics Katie is so cute cuddled around Harley :cloud9:

dmc123
February 20th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks all :)

Obviously, they were worried that your slippers were hurting your feet...they were just trying to help with a little padding! :laughing:

LOL hazelrunpack, sure they were worried about my slippers hurting my feet! LOL

Diane

14+kitties
February 20th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Oh my - puppies and kitties. :cloud9: Love them!!! And I agree with Hazel, very intelligent!!

Frenchy
February 20th, 2008, 09:15 PM
They all seem so comfy on your bed :cloud9:

hummm , that slipper thing .... cats conspiracy , for what , I don't know yet , but this MUST mean something very evil ..... :D

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Is there anything that tops a bed full of furry love??? :lovestruck::cloud9:

rainbow
February 21st, 2008, 03:36 AM
I love the pics of Laney, Katie, Harley and Huxley on the bed looking out the window. :cloud9:

TeriM
February 23rd, 2008, 03:19 AM
Great shots, I love the ones looking out the window :cloud9:.

chico2
February 23rd, 2008, 08:35 AM
dmc,the dog and the 3 kitties together is absolutely adorable:cloud9: