Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Table Dance

SARAH
February 19th, 2008, 06:46 PM
What do you get when you have the table still out on the deck in the winter?

Dani

Misti

a junko!

But not all together!

Frenchy
February 19th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Dani is on neighborhood watch :laughing:

KimandAutumn
February 19th, 2008, 10:15 PM
LOL Poor Dani, is his bum not getting cold??

SARAH
February 20th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Kimandautumn, Dani's a girl :D just for the record. I didn't tell her about the honest mistake.

No colder there than sitting by the fence to spy on the squirrels in the neighbors' gardens. I think she was up there to be able to see a pair of squirrels better from a higher vantage point :laughing: still can't get them of course.

SARAH
February 20th, 2008, 07:22 AM
4 months

6 lbs

Full of mischief! He just looks innocent in this picture :sleepy: :lovestruck:

chico2
February 20th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Sarah,that spot behing the sink,is just perfect for Spout.
I had to look really closely to see which end is up:cat:
We have our glass-top table covered with a tarp and me think's we have a critter there at night,don't know what though,the cats know:laughing:

SARAH
February 20th, 2008, 07:40 AM
That spot behind the sink ... normally I'd have chives, parsley, basil, mint, etc, etc in little pots in there! Not posible with two cats, they chew on everything! So it's transformed into a kitty-bed lined with an old sweater at the bottom and the black fake-fur on top. Misti can't fit in there anymore, she's too big; but Spoutnik loves it. Especially when the sun is out!

He starts by watching the birds, then gets sleepy with the warmth of the sun (window facing south) and falls asleep in there. Sometimes he also goes there at night to sleep (close to the food!)

ancientgirl
February 20th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I love that sink spot too. It's perfect for just napping and getting some sun, and keeping you company.

krdahmer
February 20th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Aw he's gettin big!

SARAH
February 20th, 2008, 02:09 PM
The best thing is, he's beginning to understand that the human bed is for cuddling and sleeping in at night, not to go zooming around in circles and attacking any piece of bare skin sticking out (like a toe or a hand)! Once he gets the idea that this is valid for the entire night, he'll be allowed to stay with us. Until then, he gets the weekend nights and is thrown out (gently) around 3 am. On weekends, that's fine, we can sleep in a bit, but on week days, getting up at 5? NO.

Akira
February 20th, 2008, 03:33 PM
BEST VIEW IN THE YARD! doesnt get any better then that :D

Love the Golden, hes gorgeous and the kitty... is that a sink he's in or his bed?

SARAH
February 20th, 2008, 03:47 PM
The "golden" is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever :D smaller than the Golden, same color though, pointier nose. Dani is either not a pure Duck Toller, or not a "good" one, because she doesn't have enough white on her.

The "bed" is in fact an indentation behind the sink, to have plants in :frustrated: some plant I've got there!

14+kitties
February 20th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Gee Sarah, I expecting something entirely different when I saw table dance! :D But they are cute just the same. Was Sheba hiding again? No pic of her? And that plant you have growing........ the most beautiful plant in the world! :cloud9: And it is getting big!

loopoo
February 20th, 2008, 07:22 PM
i love the pictures... cool spot behind the sink for your kitty, my cat likes parking herself right beside the sink, where the window is to sun herself..

rainbow
February 21st, 2008, 02:49 AM
I love the pic of Dani on the snow covered table. :lovestruck:

SARAH
February 21st, 2008, 07:24 AM
Well, actually it was Sheba who was absent for once, it's normally Dani who shies away from the camera. But ok, I got a great pic of Shebz yesterday :D Frenchy will be :lovestruck: again :laughing:

And this morning, the cardinal couple was flying over to the neighbors' only to return to our tree right away. Aha, no food there either! So I refilled the feeder and put some seeds on the table for the birds who prefer sitting on something flat to feed. Back came Mr Cardinal, but I didn't have my camera :yell: so I went to get it and saw Mrs. Cardinal, shot the pic, but :frustrated: well, see for yourselves :sad:

SARAH
February 21st, 2008, 07:26 AM
Too dark the cardinal pic :sad: :sad: and she's so pretty with her bright red beak and red stripe on her wing.

TeriM
February 23rd, 2008, 01:59 AM
Great pictures, I love Dani surveying her kingdom :cloud9:.