Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Quick hello

hay_lynda
February 19th, 2008, 03:36 PM
I hope i am doing this right, I dont often join forums or I havent for awhile but I was talking to a fellow dog owner this morning at the dog park who told me about her two dogs and how much she likes having two. I have one and have been thinking of getting another. I was looking at the SPCA and noticed pets.ca and thought I would check it out. here I am. I am looking forward to chatting with you all. I love the dog parks and have had wonderful chats there about my buddy,(diego, my dog) :dog:

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Welcome to the board, hay_lynda!

When you're able, we'd all love to see pics of Diego! :thumbs up We love pictures! :o

I've got a multi-dog family and I love it...if you have dogs who really get along, and you have the time and patience to give them, multiple dogs are great fun! Two is a good number...to start... :D ...we did go a little overboard...:o

Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums!

allymack
February 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
hey, hay_lynda, welcome to the board!

we are definately looking forward to seeing pictures of you boy, and talking to you!

i dont think you went that overboard hazel, i mean you only have 8, i'll try and catch up to you some day :D

hay_lynda
February 21st, 2008, 09:36 AM
Thank you for the nice welcome I put a couple of pictures of Diego in the pictures section of the forum. They are under "pictures of diego" I love pictures too. I have spent alot of time latelly looking at pictures on the forum. It is nice to know that I am not the only one that is crazy and verging on obsessed with my buddy. Sometimes I wonder if I am a little neurotic when it comes to dogs.:rolleyes: but oh well:shrug: Diego brings me much joy and at times when life has seemed incredibly rough it is nice to know that I am loved unconditionally.:lovestruck:

Lukka'sma
February 21st, 2008, 11:06 AM
Welcome to pets.ca
Nice to have you with us:)