Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How do I upload pics?

Anna_C
February 19th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Not sure how to upload pics? Help please!

onster
February 19th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Hi Ana :)

u see that paperclip icon when ure posting a msg? It's next to the smiley face. That is what u use to add attachments. Click on it, then find the pics u want to add using browse and click upload.

You can either be done after u upload them all and then they will all just post at the end of your message, OR if you want to interdisperse photos and text, after you upload however many pics (up to 3) you can, at the desired point of insertion, click on the paperclip, and 'insert' the desired pic.

Some ppl also post from photobucket but I'm not sure how . U can post more pictures then.

Hope that helps.

onster
February 19th, 2008, 09:34 AM
4got to mention that there is a size requirement of max 100kb, most pics straight from digi cams are too large. There are many programs where u can compress them...to be honest I jsut post on facebook, then save them and facebook minimizes the size for me :thumbs up

Anna_C
February 19th, 2008, 09:36 AM
Hi, I don't see a paperclip next to the smiley face, I've uploaded images before and I'm pretty good with computer but having a difficult time with this site...

onster
February 19th, 2008, 09:38 AM
mmmm k

sorry I didnt mean to dumb it down too much, u just never know how good ppl are with computers.

So when ure replying to me right now, just above where u are typing, next to the "fonts" "sizes" "A" "smiley face" there is no paper clip??? ( I dont mean the smilies on the right hand side).

breeze
February 19th, 2008, 09:39 AM
If I am not mistaken if you don't see a paper clip then you have to post a couple more times in order to get access to up load pictures..:)

just keep talking and I'm sure you will have enough posts in no time at all..:)

Anna_C
February 19th, 2008, 09:42 AM
oh ok that explains it, for a minute I though I was gong blind because there was no paperclip next the font...alrigh I'll just keep posting hopefully I'll be able to post some pics soon

Thanks for your help!!!

onster
February 19th, 2008, 09:42 AM
breeze saves the day...

hehe sorry anna I had no idea bout that rule...

But wait..how do the mysterious night posters post up those ummm..inappropriate...pics sometimes?

breeze
February 19th, 2008, 09:50 AM
thats why the rule is in place...

welcom to the board Anna when you have enough posts then we would all love to see your fur babies..

:thumbs up

Anna_C
February 19th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I can't wait...I love my babies...They're all gorgeous!!!

Anna_C
February 19th, 2008, 10:23 AM
not sure if you can view this link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2178376&id=654745071[/URL]