Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Chloe pics as promised

shredy
February 18th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Mom, quit studying I want to play...

Do you want this toy? How about this one? Ok, ok, how about this one??? Please!!!!!!!!

shredy
February 18th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Fun times at the beach, she loves to run and frolicks in the shallow water, but still won't let her paws leave the ground :mad: I really want her to swim, NOW!!! I guess we will have to just get in with her :D

shredy
February 18th, 2008, 11:44 PM
I'm a big girl, look at how pretty I am, I know how to sit sooo well!! And I love to give kisses and will you please play with my toy already!!!!

shredy
February 18th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I love my bone!!!

My friend Roca and I love to wrestle and play in the yard, she is my favorite!!

jiorji
February 18th, 2008, 11:47 PM
awww I'll play with you!!:D

all the puppies on the board are growing up :sad: Chloe is growing up and so's Maggie...and Belle :yell: stay puppies and fluffy!!!:yell:

shredy
We are pooped from playing so hard and now all we want to do is lay down and rest.... Ok, wait I think I am getting my second wind, let go again!!

otter
Hey, wait, didn't I hear that the studying was over??? Was I mistaken??:confused::confused:

Somebody better go and play with that girl soon or we're just gonna have to come down there and confiscate her!! :laughing: (no really, seriously, we'll be there in a heartbeat if you don't post more pictures of you playing with Chloe) Molly would GLADLY share her toys with that beautiful little girl (though, my, she has gown!):thumbs up

jiorji
February 18th, 2008, 11:49 PM
also...do i see....FLIP FLOPS?!?!? :yell: ....sigh...where is spring at least!!:yell:

otter
February 18th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Oooops my post was too slow... guess you get to keep her for now, but you've been warned :mwaha::laughing::laughing:

otter
February 18th, 2008, 11:52 PM
I know what you mean jiorji... it's hard to look at all those sunny pics with greenery and all, and swimming at the beach. I want summer back :sad:

shredy
February 18th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Hey, wait, didn't I hear that the studying was over??? Was I mistaken??:confused::confused:

Somebody better go and play with that girl soon or we're just gonna have to come down there and confiscate her!! :laughing: (no really, seriously, we'll be there in a heartbeat if you don't post more pictures of you playing with Chloe) Molly would GLADLY share her toys with that beautiful little girl (though, my, she has gown!):thumbs up

:laughing::laughing: Studyign is over, but these were taken while I was studying, and there were plenty of play time breaks. I would look up from my books and realize that she had left me a dozen toys around my chair and so I knew it was time for my break :laughing:

also...do i see....FLIP FLOPS?!?!? :yell: ....sigh...where is spring at least!!:yell:

Yes! We had about a month of rain, but now it is warmer again, about 70. I live in southern california though, it is never cold here, I miss seasons!!

pbpatti
February 18th, 2008, 11:55 PM
aahh Shredy she is just beautiful, Sasha and me will be right down to swim with her:laughing: Sasha loves her toys too pbp

PS LOVE THE GREEN GRASS please send us some:pray::D

otter
February 18th, 2008, 11:57 PM
:laughing::laughing: Studyign is over, but these were taken while I was studying, and there were plenty of play time breaks. I would look up from my books and realize that she had left me a dozen toys around my chair and so I knew it was time for my break :laughing:
Yipee, no more studying, more play time! I'm sure congratulations are in order, right! :thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

Yes! We had about a month of rain, but now it is warmer again, about 70. I live in southern california though, it is never cold here, I miss seasons!!
Be careful what you ask for ... we can send you some of this winter stuff, no charge! We've got plenty to spare:sad:

And, of course, Chloe is looking AMAZING!!!

shredy
February 18th, 2008, 11:59 PM
aahh Shredy she is just beautiful, Sasha and me will be right down to swim with her:laughing: Sasha loves her toys too pbp

PS LOVE THE GREEN GRASS please send us some:pray::D

Thanks! I think she is stunning and she surprises me daily with how smart and well behaved she is. We were at the beach yesterday with lots of other dogs and even though she was the only puppy, she was the only one listening to her owner ( I was pretty proud :p)

I can send you green grass if you send me some snow :pray: :D

shredy
February 19th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Yipee, no more studying, more play time! I'm sure congratulations are in order, right! :thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

YES!! I am officially an RN, I found out last week, so now my time at home is just to relax and play with Chloe and Ricky. My house hasn't been so clean since before I started school :D

How is miss Molly girl??

growler~GateKeeper
February 19th, 2008, 12:08 AM
aww Chloe's really growing up ain't she :lovestruck:

She looks so happy to play @ the beach with the other dogs :pawprint:

shredy
February 19th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Hi Growler!! She is getting really big huh? I still love her though, I think we'll keep her :D She loves the beach, she comes home like a little sand cookie and then pouts through her bath. We have been going to the beach 2-3 a week, so she is one lucky, happy puppy these days. Last night she went to her friend Ruby's 2nd birthday party and had frosty paws ice cream and steak! She is forever ruined for regular dog food :D

jiorji
February 19th, 2008, 12:19 AM
We have been going to the beach 2-3 a week, so she is one lucky, happy puppy these days.

can I be your puppy too??:sad: I like the beach.

otter
February 19th, 2008, 12:19 AM
How is miss Molly girl??
Miss Molly is doing great... we're working on getting back into posting, there are a few pics out there but nothing as fun looking as those of Chloe. Mom's got a good case of the winter blues and those fun in the sun with a gorgeous (and smart :thumbs up) puppy will have me "California dreaming" all night long (California dreaming is the theme of our upcoming winter carnival :laughing::laughing:, maybe I can enter your photos in our photo contest:laughing::D)

Yipee, yipee, yipee (insert happy dance here) for your success!:thumbs up Now just remember to take it easy and save some time and energy to bring home with you at the end of the day. I know too many RN's who get burn out :sad:
:grouphug: and :goodvibes: for many great days ahead.

shredy
February 19th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Now just remember to take it easy and save some time and energy to bring home with you at the end of the day. I know too many RN's who get burn out :sad:
:grouphug: and :goodvibes: for many great days ahead.

So glad to hear Molly is doing well, I always love to look at pictures of her, she has the most wonderful eyes, you can see right into her huge warm heart :lovestruck:

I am lucky to have Chloe, when I come home to her, the whole day melts away, and I am also lucky enough to work in a hospital that supports it's staff so hopefully I won't be one of the nurses who burns out :fingerscr so far I love my job so it should be ok :D

shredy
February 19th, 2008, 12:52 AM
can I be your puppy too??:sad: I like the beach.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: You don't have to be my puppy, friends are always welcome!

Love4himies
February 19th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Oh Chloe has gotten so big, but still retained that cute puppy face :lovestruck:

chico2
February 19th, 2008, 08:29 AM
OMG,look at the ocean,the green grass,happy pups:cloud9:I am green with envyhttp://bestsmileys.com/signs6/7.gif
Chloe looks like a very beautiful young lady:lovestruck:

loopoo
February 19th, 2008, 03:15 PM
awww shes just a beauty :cloud9:

Ford Girl
February 19th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Fun times at the beach, she loves to run and frolicks in the shallow water, but still won't let her paws leave the ground :mad: I really want her to swim, NOW!!! I guess we will have to just get in with her :D

LOL!! Dazy was almost a year before she actually swam. Don't worry, it's coming...and once she does it, it will be like she's always done it...

Very cute, she's a doll!!!! Love the expressions!! They play SO HARD eh?

rainbow
February 21st, 2008, 04:33 AM
Oh Chloe has gotten so big, but still retained that cute puppy face :lovestruck:

I agree.....all grown up with a puppy face. :cloud9: They just don't come any cuter. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 21st, 2008, 12:51 PM
Nobody told me there was new Chloe pics :yell:

She's adorable :lovestruck: wow , she's getting big isn't she ?

ancientgirl
February 21st, 2008, 12:56 PM
Wow, I totally missed this thread. She's gotten so big! I remember the first pictures you posted of her, she was such a wee little thing. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
February 21st, 2008, 01:23 PM
Ditto! She is so big already!!! And I can just tell from those pics... the top of her head and those ears are soooooo soft aren't they?!? :lovestruck::cloud9:

shredy
February 21st, 2008, 09:02 PM
Ditto! She is so big already!!! And I can just tell from those pics... the top of her head and those ears are soooooo soft aren't they?!? :lovestruck::cloud9:

Yes, that is the softest part of her body, the rest of her fur is super curly. I think the swimming helps keep her soft though :D She is growing fast, I don't even notice it until I look at new pics :laughing:

Nobody told me there was new Chloe pics :yell:

She's adorable :lovestruck: wow , she's getting big isn't she ?

Sorry Frenchy!! How is Sam doing?

Thanks everyone, Chloe's head is getting big from all the compliments! I promise I will be better with updates, and until then, here are some more cute pics to tide you over...

The first is Chloe sleeping after her spay, she was so groggy :o

The other two are pics of her playing with her toys. She loves her stuffies and doesn't kill any of them, which is awesome!

shredy
February 21st, 2008, 09:06 PM
oops, I meant to post this one!

Frenchy
February 21st, 2008, 09:11 PM
Sorry Frenchy!! How is Sam doing?

Sam is doing fine :thumbs up thanks for asking. I didn't show him Chloe's pics , don't want to get his heart rate too high :flirt:

shredy
February 21st, 2008, 09:14 PM
Sam is doing fine :thumbs up thanks for asking. I didn't show him Chloe's pics , don't want to get his heart rate too high :flirt:

:laughing::laughing: good idea she is a hotty!

Frenchy
February 21st, 2008, 09:19 PM
:laughing::laughing: good idea she is a hotty!

You bet she is , just look at that last picture ....

Chloe : Aren't I the cutest pup you ever seen ? :cloud9:

onster
February 21st, 2008, 09:20 PM
awwwww she's alll grown up....such a cutie :lovestruck:

TeriM
February 23rd, 2008, 03:14 AM
OMG, that last picture is so sweet :cloud9:. She is looking wonderful :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack
February 23rd, 2008, 12:23 PM
She really is a doll....and growing up into such a purty lady! :flirt: Cole is smitten! :dog:

I love the shots of her playing with her pal, and covered up after her spay :lovestruck: So comfy cozy :cloud9: