Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Remote control mouse

dustybird
February 18th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Does anyone know of one that really works and where to get one.

My cats got one for Christmas from my sister in-law but just when they start to get interested, the thing stops working. It's the one where the hand control is a hamburger. The thing really only works for like a minute.

I think they would really enjoy it if it worked, and it would be nice to find one that lasted at least 20 min to a half hour before needing to be recharged.

onster
February 18th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Saw them at petsmart, my sil bought one for her cat.

Dunno if it really works though? When a get a review from her tho I'll let u know. Their cat is a little too high on catnip right now to notice anything else :p

dustybird
February 20th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Thank you.

When I went out shopping today I stopped at the JYSK store and picked up one of the cat tubes for $10.00, way cheaper and longer than the ones I have seen in pet stores.

I then stopped at Paulmac's and picked this up for $29.00
http://www.cancoenterprise.com/i/Panic%20Mouse/under2big.jpg

My female isn't too sure what to think of it yet but my male is just nutts for it, so if you have a cat that likes to play attack the hand under the blanket, they should like this. He's been going after it for a good 20min and counting...I think I will have to be the one to end play time.

Yay found a toy he likes, I think Stixx would like it if Forest didn't hogg all the fun.

otter
February 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM
"Undercover mouse" looks great, my one cat likes that game but she always manages to catch my hand, ouch!:frustrated: so this would be perfect.:thumbs up

Unfortunately my dog Molly is the big one for playing "catch the hand" under the blanket game.... somehow i'm guessing they don't make a dog size version :laughing: