Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Onnie & Hazel (Pics overload)

onster
February 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM
My camera is still not in commision b/c of Hazel's chewing adventures, but here a whole bunch of old pics for those that wanted a Hazel & Onnie fix....u asked :p

First we have hazel, having just woken up. "What?"

He wasn't too out of it for playtime though. Chasing his favourite mousie, this was mousie that was with him when he went for the snip-snip. :grouphug:

He get's a bit excited when playing with mr. mousie. Mousie skid across the floor under the sofa and hazel skidded right along with him, head first into the furniture. Ouch :rolleyes:

onster
February 18th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Hazel tried and tried to get mr. mousie, to no avail.

Next came Onnie time, this is right after I said "Onniee, wanna treat??"

onster
February 18th, 2008, 12:25 PM
That got hazel pretty interested too..."Did someone say treats?"

Since Onnie is on a diet, treat has become synonymous with non-edible objects such as his beloved spring.

Again, hazel butts in and they both examine my offering.

onster
February 18th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Not surprisingly, they reject it.

Onnie then moves on to more interesting games, like peek-a-boo

I see you!

onster
February 18th, 2008, 12:32 PM
As usual, Hazel wants to copy Onnie and takes his place...

But Onnie had moved on and found it was more fun to sit on the chair...

:clown: Hazel wanted in on that too!!

onster
February 18th, 2008, 12:33 PM
And as usual Onnie left without a fight.

Hazel rolled around in all his chair glory

Onnie thought what it was that he did to deserve an annoying lil bro

Alllll Done.

chico2
February 18th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Onster,great pics,they are both soo cute,little Onnie looks like a real little bugger,but oooh so sweet:lovestruck:

jiorji
February 18th, 2008, 04:38 PM
i love that head into the couch Hazel shot...and when he's stretching and his back paw is stretched

you;re right. Peanut and Onnie are meant for each other. She's on a diet too. They can diet together and bad mouth us humans for not feeding them accordingly behind our backs while their love flourishes :rolleyes::laughing:

onster
February 18th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks chico, ure chico always reminds me of Onnie (the black one) :cloud9:.

onster
February 18th, 2008, 04:43 PM
hehehe jiorjii, my favourite has to be the stetch one, his feetsies :lovestruck:

sometimes i let him struggle to get things so i can see him stretch alll cute :evil:

LOL ...take that peaches!!! (see thread where peaches winks at peanut). Onnie and peanut, eating in glee, F A T T I E S. hahahaha

jiorji
February 18th, 2008, 06:11 PM
hehehe jiorjii, my favourite has to be the stetch one, his feetsies :lovestruck:

sometimes i let him struggle to get things so i can see him stretch alll cute :evil:

LOL ...take that peaches!!! (see thread where peaches winks at peanut). Onnie and peanut, eating in glee, F A T T I E S. hahahaha

you LET him?? you MAKE him struggle!!!:yell: poor Hazel.

all the cat boys are winking at Peanut. What about my tabby baby Twiggy?? She's pretty too!!:yell::lovestruck:

loopoo
February 18th, 2008, 06:19 PM
love these pics.. hazel seems like quite the character :) the mouse chasing pics are too much hehe, they are both adorable..

onster
February 18th, 2008, 06:32 PM
thanks loopoo, I don't recall seeing pics of ure pets? Did u post any? (U probably did and I missed them).

Jiorjii, it's cuz u hardly ever post pics of twiggy :sad: I think chico's vinnie would be perfect...or u know...hazel has a thing for the older ladies ;)

loopoo
February 18th, 2008, 06:48 PM
i have a few from not too long ago, under riker, or the boy i think hes my golden.. and my cat pantera.. under my kitty i think

Rottielover
February 18th, 2008, 07:05 PM
I can not believe the resemblance between Tigger and Hazel, long lost twins. They have the same personality too :)

growler~GateKeeper
February 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Absolutely Hilarious!

That stretch pic is just calling for a good belly rub :cloud9:

Hazels' got quite the expressive face :D Love the Onnie pic hiding behind the plant w/his head tilted (very curious kitty :cloud9:) :D

jiorji
February 18th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Jiorjii, it's cuz u hardly ever post pics of twiggy :sad: I think chico's vinnie would be perfect...or u know...hazel has a thing for the older ladies ;)

umm yeah cos....as i said in the laser pointer thread... twiggy has a thing for reflections and once I get my camera out she thinks we;re playing chase the light and she runs to the nearest wall to see THE LIGHT!!:crazy::laughing:

i have to be very sneaky and take pictures

chico2
February 19th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Onster,Vinnie is highly offended,you calling HIM an older LADY..or maybe you meant the owner:laughing:

Love4himies
February 19th, 2008, 07:22 AM
That is so funny how Hazel follows Onnie around :laughing:

Beautiful kitties :cloud9:

onster
February 19th, 2008, 08:37 AM
hehehehe awwwww jiorji, can't u take pics of twiggie in the sun where theres no flash? And put a lil piece of masking tape or something on the red light?

chico :p I was saying that twiggy is an old lady compared to my baby hazel, hehehe. I just realised that hazel is too young, he has no idea how to win the ladies...how do u woo a woman if u call her old??? Silly boy :rolleyes:

love4himmies, it is cute but after a while Onnie gets ticked off, hence pictures like this one.

onster
February 19th, 2008, 08:42 AM
OMG hahaha I was just going thru my camera ( bought a charger!!!) hahahahahaha...

I have to say, I'm surprised my cats have not put me up for adoption:

Story: my parents came back from hong kong, my brother came to visit from toronto (plz ignore his mop hair...:rolleyes:) and so in typical onster family chilling style, we got alllll giddy on our tea and thought it would be hillllarious to dress bro up with allll the trinckets they bought. Bro was making fun of them for buying the whole country...mom screamed at me to get the camera, dad told me to get bundu' so mo could be dr. evil :laughing

I'll have to remove these pics soon cuz the bro will kill me! hahaha.

Oh and Onnie, he's a talker k? So i have 3 videos on my cam of me going "Onnie" then "meow" , "Onnie" "meow" "Onnie" "Onnie" "Onnie" "meow,..meow" . By the end of it he's swishing his tail and puts his face up in the camera. Not gonna post that though cuz I sound so annoying!

jiorji
February 19th, 2008, 10:36 AM
hahaha your brother's stylin with that hair :p

poor Hazel look at his face...."ummm make him stop touching me!!" haha

phoozles
February 19th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Super cute pics Onster - I love the one where Hazel and Onnie ignore the spring - been there done that :rolleyes: :laughing:

chico2
February 19th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Oh Onster,your brother is cute,I kind of like his hair,looks good with all that bling on:laughing:but Hazel looks none too happy:cat:

rainbow
February 21st, 2008, 03:21 AM
Woo Hoo....my Hazel and Onnie fix. :cloud9: Hazel is one crazy little guy. :crazy: I love the wrestling pic with Onnie. :lovestruck:

And, I made it before you took your bro's pics down. I like his mop hair too. :D

onster
February 21st, 2008, 06:42 PM
lol, my mom made him cut his hair. She says she afraid one day there will be a bird's nest in there:laughing: maybe u guys should petition my mom for him :p First stop b4 getting on the bus to kitchener is always the barber's shop :laughing:

hehe ya chico and jiorji, hazel looks very :sad: in that pic. Poor baby. But hey he has to earn his keep somehow :laughing:

onster
February 21st, 2008, 06:43 PM
rottielover

Ive noticed ure tigger looks sooooo much like hazel too. Does tigger also have this sort of 'mane' like a ragdoll? (Most evident in his just woke up pic)

krdahmer
February 21st, 2008, 10:41 PM
How did I miss this one!!! I love love love that wrestling action shot... too cute those two!:lovestruck: