Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sadie lovin snow

Luba
February 17th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Some of you remember Sadie some of you may be newer and not, so I thought I'd post some pictures of you. She is my little rescue from Montreal, she's 4 yrs old now and I love her beyond words.

She loves the snow and playing in it, loves to bite at it, bark at it, eat it, roll in it, jump run and attack me :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2008, 10:59 PM
She's so cute! :lovestruck: I love the zoomie one--you can see snow really turns her on. :D

I don't believe I've ever met Sadie before (though that may just be ol' hazel's memories playing tricks again). She looks like a real character! :dog:

growler~GateKeeper
February 18th, 2008, 01:10 AM
First time I've seen Sadie & she is a beauty :lovestruck: I've always loved the long pointy Collie nose purrfect for kisses :cloud9: (when I was growing up, a neighbour had a Rough Collie who would come over to play w/one of my Sibes)

chico2
February 18th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Awww there she is,beautiful Sadie:lovestruck:

Luba
February 18th, 2008, 03:44 PM
She's a lovable girl, loves everyone and everything. Wants to play with all the dogs,cats,squirrels, raccoons...just a big ole sweetie pie! But come near my door and she doesn't know you and well she'll tell you right off!! :thumbs up

loopoo
February 18th, 2008, 06:24 PM
shes gorgeous :) love collies grew up with a couple among all the animals we had, and of course reading "lad a dog" was a catalyst when i was young..

Luba
February 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM
You know, you'd be surprised how many people say

"Is that a Lassie dog?"

:laughing:

Frenchy
February 18th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Sadie is a beauty ! :lovestruck: Do you think she would like a "mini me" as a friend ? I know a Shetland up for adoption :rolleyes:

Rottielover
February 18th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I vouch that the mini me is a cutie. LOL

Luba
February 18th, 2008, 08:15 PM
I'd need another mini 'me' then to help me with the mini'her' lmhooooo

Frenchy
February 18th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Mini me is a 10 yr old Shetland , you wouldn't need a mini you to take care of him , and his name is Shaby. :eek:

Shaby and Sadie sitting in a tree .....:laughing:

ok , I'll stop now :o

Luba
February 18th, 2008, 08:23 PM
My gosh you wanna fix her up with an old man :laughing:

Frenchy
February 18th, 2008, 08:32 PM
My gosh you wanna fix her up with an old man :laughing:

:laughing: yes you're right , Sadie might get bored and Shaby would get :sleepy: