Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hrh?

want4rain
February 17th, 2008, 09:15 PM
whats that mean anyway? we had talked abotu getting a thread together that explained some of the OTHER non-breed-ish acronyms at one point. can we start with HRH??? :D

-ash

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2008, 09:18 PM
"Her Royal Highness" comes to mind? :shrug: Where did you see it? :D

want4rain
February 17th, 2008, 10:05 PM
that makes perfect sense!!!! thanks!

-ashley

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2008, 10:15 PM
he he We use that here, too...also HRM (her/his royal majesty for the king or queen) :D

onster
February 17th, 2008, 10:17 PM
hehe took me forever to figuire out dh....perhaps cuz I don't have a hubby :laughing: Bf is fine and dandy for me right now, lol

otter
February 17th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Hee, hee, i like coming up with "alternative" meanings...

dh = domestic help
dh = dumb hunk

you get the picture :laughing:

onster
February 17th, 2008, 10:29 PM
hahahahaha otter :laughing:.

I think ure alternative explanations were waaaay better than mine. I dont know why, but when I see d, i think donkey ( A is for apple, B is box...D is for donkey!!!). So it was more like donkey.....donkey....donkey human? donkey hair?....donkey hamster?? LOL

Shaykeija
February 17th, 2008, 10:30 PM
You were not referring to HRH Missy the Poo were ya? LOL

jiorji
February 17th, 2008, 10:42 PM
hehe took me forever to figuire out dh....perhaps cuz I don't have a hubby :laughing: Bf is fine and dandy for me right now, lol

i always read "dh" as designated husband :laughing::shrug:

some abbreviations i just skip...I finally know what MIL means and SIL...i can't even think of others cos my brain doens't register them :laughing:

Love4himies
February 19th, 2008, 06:55 AM
HRH does stand for "Her Royal Highness", that was the part of Diana's title that she lost when she divorced Charles.