Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Peaches comes to London!

meg4050
February 17th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I'm sure I'll have tons more by the end of the week, but here are some shots of Peaches exploring the house and meeting Romeo and Barkley!

1. The first meeting...that bend of the neck is actually Peaches trying to nuzzle Romeo!
2. Exploring the upstairs!
3. Kisses!

meg4050
February 17th, 2008, 05:37 PM
1. I know, I'm gorgeous!
2. Me too!!
3. Got your tail!

meg4050
February 17th, 2008, 05:38 PM
1. Romeo's a bit self-conscious of his size in these pics!
2. Mom, I'm being so good!!
3. Romeo wants to play!

meg4050
February 17th, 2008, 05:40 PM
1. This thing is interesting!
2. Hmm, what trouble can I get into in the kitchen?
3. What the heck is it doing??

ancientgirl
February 17th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Great pictures! :lovestruck:

meg4050
February 17th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks! They're having a time-out now b/c Romeo's being a bully and Peaches is getting whiney :rolleyes: He'll never swat or hiss if Romeo bugs him, just runs over to me whining!

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Great pics, meg! :lovestruck: That tail touching pic is hilarious! And the one with Barkley rolling over in front of Peaches! :laughing:

You have a beautiful fur family!

Frenchy
February 17th, 2008, 08:19 PM
They all look so friendly with eachother ! :thumbs up Beautiful furry family :lovestruck:

onster
February 17th, 2008, 09:04 PM
awwwww theyre all soo beautiful. I think I'm partial to peaches though :cloud9:.

Hope they continue to get along (despite some bullying/ whiney episodes) :)

meg4050
February 17th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Aww, thanks for all the comments!!

I think I'm partial to peaches though :cloud9:.

I am too! Just don't tell the others! Peaches is my baby :lovestruck: I guess he's my first "only-mine" pet! :D

krdahmer
February 17th, 2008, 09:24 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9: (I have to say I do have a soft spot for orange tabbies...)

jiorji
February 17th, 2008, 10:39 PM
heheh i love new kitties exploring :D it's like nothing can distract them.

has she never seen a DOG before?? :laughing::pawprint:

onster
February 17th, 2008, 10:46 PM
lol its okay meg. I think we all have our secret favourites, as long as we treat them all equally I think it's ok :lovestruck:.

hahaha jiorji, peaches is a boy!!! (now peaches, even though u are super cute, please be informed that peanut is reserved for my Onnie).

meg4050
February 17th, 2008, 11:03 PM
has she never seen a DOG before?? :laughing::pawprint:

Haha nope! Well not since I've had him atleast! Nothing seems to phase this guy...and yes he is a boy...I know I know Peaches is not a very masculine name but he suits the name..I don't know why...you just have to see him :laughing:

he says hello to peanut ;)

growler~GateKeeper
February 18th, 2008, 01:06 AM
How sweet :cloud9: love the kisses pic :lovestruck:

Great how Barkley & Romeo have accept Peaches so quickly & him with them too :thumbs up

chico2
February 18th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Great pics!
Are you saying Peaches never met the others before???
No fights,no hizzy-fits,that's amazing:thumbs up

meg4050
February 18th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Great pics!
Are you saying Peaches never met the others before???
No fights,no hizzy-fits,that's amazing:thumbs up

nope - never! Well not since I've had him - who knows what he encountered before he went to the humane society!

chico2
February 18th, 2008, 03:44 PM
WOW,that's great,Peaches must be a really special little boy-kitty,as well as the other beautiful grey kitty.
Barkley is really sweet and patient too:lovestruck:

jiorji
February 18th, 2008, 04:53 PM

ooohhh Peanut getting all kinds of attention on this board

she says hi back :cat::D

jiorji
February 18th, 2008, 04:59 PM

ooohhh Peanut getting all kinds of attention on this board

she says hi back :cat::D

loopoo
February 18th, 2008, 06:14 PM
awwww... really sweet pics. both cats are beautiful :) love the one with the pup doing his happy roll on the floor by him

Love4himies
February 19th, 2008, 06:17 AM
That is amazing that there was not any fights :thumbs up. Peaches must be one special boy.:cloud9:

meg4050
February 19th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Peaches definitley is special!:lovestruck: To be honest, I think this all has to do with his condition - he's never been a very alert cat. There was definitley some sort of brain damage from having grand mal seizures, untreated while he was in the care of his old owners. His reaction time has always been off and he's often in a 'daze' so a lot of things tend not to bother him.

Just seems like maybe he hasn't known how to react to other animals but it almost seems like it helps him! He's always been super dependant and it's noticeable now that he likes to always be around someone (or something) and he's been following Romeo everywhere and sleeping in whatever room Romeo's in.

Love4himies
February 19th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Peaches definitley is special!:lovestruck: To be honest, I think this all has to do with his condition - he's never been a very alert cat. There was definitley some sort of brain damage from having grand mal seizures, untreated while he was in the care of his old owners. His reaction time has always been off and he's often in a 'daze' so a lot of things tend not to bother him.

Just seems like maybe he hasn't known how to react to other animals but it almost seems like it helps him! He's always been super dependant and it's noticeable now that he likes to always be around someone (or something) and he's been following Romeo everywhere and sleeping in whatever room Romeo's in.

Oh it is love at first sight :lovestruck::cloud9:

meg4050
February 19th, 2008, 04:52 PM
So I guess all of Peaches' good behaviour means I should get another foster right?? ;):laughing: