Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitty-Harmony(sort of)..

chico2
February 17th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Who needs Prozac,when you got kitties:cat:

KimandAutumn
February 17th, 2008, 10:21 AM
ooh those are great.. I just love pics of kitties sunning themselves. :lovestruck:

I really like that white one, can I have him? :laughing:

SARAH
February 17th, 2008, 10:42 AM
You don't need prozac, or anything else for that matter.

The sad thing with this winter-sunning through the windows ... Misti thinks it's warm outside and wants to go out on the deck. I hook her up, and let her out. She looks at me, confused, and lifts one paw after the other high to look at it ... why do they get so cold when the sun's so warm?

3 minutes later, she wants in again :laughing:

BAILEYSMUDGE
February 17th, 2008, 10:58 AM
ok...did you just take this picture yesterday??? Cause we sure haven't had alot of sun... and right now my weather station just sent me a "Freezing Rain" warning.... I WANT MORE SUN!!!!! :yell::cry:

chico2
February 17th, 2008, 11:51 AM
No,I took them yesterday:cat:it was nice and sunny,now it's really miserable,rainy and slippery,definetly a day to stay in and cozy up.

Sarah,no pills for me,I fall asleep from taking a Tylenol:laughing:
Yeah,the cats feel the sun,thinking finally summer...but oh no,the white stuff is still there!
You can clearly see how chubby(fat?)Vinnie is:yell:

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2008, 12:01 PM
:D In the first two, it looks like Vinnie is plotting on how best to get Rocky's place. :cat: :laughing:

Ahhhh, yes...kitties and their sun. :cloud9:

14+kitties
February 17th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Awwwwwww Chico! What sweeties. :cloud9: Rocky looks so very comfortable curled up on the ottoman? all by himself. While Vinnie just looks confused as to why he is still sitting on the floor while the other two are so comfy. I love love love pics of kitties (and doggies). But especially kitties. :lovestruck:

krdahmer
February 17th, 2008, 03:15 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9:

Love4himies
February 17th, 2008, 03:45 PM
:D In the first two, it looks like Vinnie is plotting on how best to get Rocky's place. :cat: :laughing:

Ahhhh, yes...kitties and their sun. :cloud9:

That's what it looks like to me too :laughing:. I think Vinnie really wants Rocky's place.

Yes, kitties and their sunshine.

chico2
February 17th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Actually Vinnie is trying to work up the courage to give Chico a swipe while he's sleeping.:laughing:

Frenchy
February 17th, 2008, 04:57 PM
They're almost cuddling !!!! :cloud9: :cat:

growler~GateKeeper
February 18th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Love the last pic :lovestruck: synchronized sun napping :laughing: :thumbs up

loopoo
February 18th, 2008, 07:34 PM
beautiful pics as always... vinnie does look a bit miffed that all the good spots are taken lol

dmc123
February 18th, 2008, 07:40 PM
LOL don't you love when they are calm and sleepy!!!!!! Too cute!

I love when mine do that, however, I do need Prozac still, during the times they all decide to do the "Daytona 500" through the house! LOL

Diane

Luba
February 18th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Anita where the heck is your snow there are leaves on your trees LMHOO

I wonder what they're all thinking when you are taking these pictures.... do you talk to them or just sneak up and snap the shots?

ancientgirl
February 18th, 2008, 09:20 PM
That last one is my favorite. All three of them all nice and calm. LOL, only Vinnie looks like he's up to no good.

chico2
February 19th, 2008, 07:51 AM
:laughing::laughing:Luba,I tricked you there,the third pic is from last summer,I just thought it was kind'a cute.
Ancient,Vinnie always looks like he's up to no good,after all,he's the baby,at 5 yrs old:cat:he's allowed..