Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi!

Amanda00
February 17th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Hello! My name's Amanda and I'm new here. We have a Pyrenees Shepard cross named Luna who is 10 weeks old, and a Siamese cross named Lola who is just about 2 years old. I also have a human child named Zoe who is 5 months old. (I figured I should mention her too, lol!)
I look forward to chatting with you all and I'm glad I found this place!

rainbow
February 17th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Hi Amanda and welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up I hope you will post pics of Luna and Lola soon. :fingerscr

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Hi, Amanda!

As a requirement of the board, pictures of Luna and Lola are definitely in order! :thumbs up Well...okay...so maybe not a requirement...but if you don't post any we'll all be bugging you for them! :laughing: We're kinda demanding that way! :o

Welcome to the board! :D And don't worry...we're not always that demanding. :o

Amanda00
February 18th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Don't worry, I'll post some pictures soon, but we just moved at the beginning of the month and my hubby hasn't found the cord I need to hook the camera up to the computer to copy pictures.

Amanda00
February 18th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Oh, and also hubby decided the dog's name should be Juno, not Luna, so I guess we have Lola and Juno now. At least I hopefully won't get their names screwed up, lol!

allymack
February 18th, 2008, 09:12 PM
hey AMANDA00, welcome to the board.
i agree with hazel, pictures are definately in order here, we'll all be waiting for your hubby to find the camera cord:D

Amanda00
February 18th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Okay! Here's a couple of pics of all of my babies! I couldn't figure out how to post pictures here, but here's a link for you:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12791&l=ff82a&id=819665857
The little girl is our daughter Zoe, 5 months, and the guy is my husband Cal.

hazelrunpack
February 18th, 2008, 10:26 PM
:yell: I can't open the link.... Sigh...slow connection as usual...:frustrated: So someone will have to describe the pics to hazel :D

Amanda00
February 19th, 2008, 09:57 AM
I think I figured out how to post the pictures! I guess if I had scrolled down and saw the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS area......:loser: The picture of Lola the cat is from when she was just a kitten. She's got more of the tans on her now, not so much white.

Jim Hall
February 19th, 2008, 10:02 AM
what a lovely family!! LOks like ZOe and Juno are buddies welcome to the board

Amanda00
February 19th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I can't wait until Zoe starts crawling and then Juno and her can really motor around together!

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2008, 11:00 AM
What a lovely family, Amanda! :lovestruck: How do Zoe and Lola get along? And Lola and Juno? I can see you're raising a real dog-lover in Zoe. :cloud9:

breeze
February 19th, 2008, 11:01 AM
You sure have your hands full with a puppy and a baby :eek:

they will grow together and be bestest of friends!!!!

Amanda00
February 19th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Yeah, Zoe and Juno are best buds, but Lola is kind of a snob to both of them. It must be the Siamese in her! :D
Yeah, Zoe's going to be a dog lover for sure!

hazelrunpack
February 19th, 2008, 02:19 PM
No! :yell: Lola, a snob!?! Not with that cute little :cat: face! :cloud9:

Amanda00
February 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Looks are deceiving with that cat I tell ya! :cat: = :evil:

allymack
February 19th, 2008, 05:24 PM
juno is the most adorable puppy!:cloud9::lovestruck: cuteness overload!
and lola is so cute, she looks to sift and cuddly!:cloud9: