Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Winston's such a suck!

Winston
February 16th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Ever since Tabitha started her peeing on the dog beds I have had to put them away so she doesn't get to them. Well now Winston gets really excited when he see;s me coming with his bed! This is what he does! he eventually will fall asleep....he's such a suck!

Cindy

Winston
February 16th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Oh! and here is the pee pee culprit..

Cindy

Frenchy
February 16th, 2008, 06:24 PM
:laughing: Look at Winston hugging his bed :laughing:

ahhh , my bed , there you are ! :cloud9: :sleepy:

JanM
February 16th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Winston looks sooooo happy to have his bed! What an interesting problem you have - if you ever get it sorted out so the cat doesn't pee on the dog bed, be sure to let us know how!

hazelrunpack
February 16th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Awww... :lovestruck: He loves his bed... :lovestruck:

Tabitha is obviously relying on her good looks to take the heat off her when she's prosecuted for her criminal behavior! :cat: She's a gorgeous kitty! (" 'cept when she's peein' on my bed!" grumbles Winston. :dog:)

rainbow
February 17th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Awwww, Winston :lovestruck: ....that is too cute. :cloud9:

And, Miss Tabitha looks much too innocent to behave like that. :p

growler~GateKeeper
February 17th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Where's the pic of Bomber :yell:

Winston's sooooo happy to have his bed back :cloud9: :dog:

Tabitha's adorable :lovestruck: how is she doing?:goodvibes:

Winston
February 17th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Growler here is one of my boy looking up into the camera..not the best shot but he is such a good boy!

Cindy

chico2
February 17th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Aww poor Winston,he looks soo pathetic and beautiful awwww..
I hope you get this pee problem resolved,both your kitties are adorable though:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 17th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Winston looks so enthralled with his bed. Poor guy has to suffer just because of peeing kitties LOL.

Rottielover
February 17th, 2008, 08:12 AM
A doggie who truly loves his bed, sweet pic.
The cat is a really nice looking one too :)

KimandAutumn
February 17th, 2008, 09:19 AM
ahahhaah I recognize that bed! Autumn has one just like it! Costoc?? :)

He looks so happy to have a bed bad, poor fella.

Winston
February 17th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Thats right! a Costco bed! gotta love em! best money I ever spent...Went Winston was a pup I bought one at Petsmart..almost 65.00 and he chewed it up into little pieces...This one ever better quality and I think it was 20.00?? He loves to suck on the corner and fall asleep...we laugh sometimes because he moans like he is in pain or somethng!! I am just so paranoid about leaving it out...

However something interesting I noticed in the past week. The other bed/blankie that she has pee'd on regularily since having this problem has been safely tucked away after several washings and I have another down on the floor in the kitchen and it has not been pee'd on in 1 week?? so I am wondering if there is a smell on the other one. Now the bed in the picture is new so there is ne previous pee on it....but I dont trust her yet so I will put that one away when I am not around..

Cindy

hazelrunpack
February 17th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Bomber is gorgeous! :lovestruck: I love the eyeliner look! :cat:

Winston
February 17th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks Hazel...he certainly is looking much older in that picture. Their eyes have become so cloudy in the past few years...Much more obvious in some pictures than others....

Cindy

14+kitties
February 17th, 2008, 02:00 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: for all of your babies! Winston looks so happy to have his bed back. I can imagine the fun it must cause around there when he sees it.
And Tabitha and Bomber....... :cloud9: What sweeties. I didn't realize they were brother/sister? Duh me. :shrug:

chico2
February 17th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Winston,no matter how much you wash a blanket,the cat with her super-smelling ability will smell pee,even if we can't.
She might not go on the new blanket or the new bed:fingerscr:fingerscr
I might buy one of those Doggie Beds at Costco for the cats,they are sooo soft and at $20 it's a bargain:thumbs up

Winston
February 17th, 2008, 04:59 PM
They are huge Chico... but the cover comes off and the inside has the stuffing with some cedar chips to keep the odour down....Bomber sleeps on it if Winston isnt..

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
February 18th, 2008, 01:01 AM
awww there's Bomber :lovestruck: thanks for the pic :thumbs up the thread wouldn't be complete without all of them in it :D

chico2
February 18th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Winston,I have seen them at Costco,keep hinting at buying one to hubby;)the cats would love that big,soft bed.
However,I need another catbed like a hole in the head,what I need is a bigger house:laughing:

loopoo
February 18th, 2008, 06:36 PM
awww hehe too cute.. Riker is the same way.. if i even take his bed/pillow away to wash the outside or vacuum.. he gives me the most heartbroken bewildered look, then always jumps for joy and right back in his bad when i return it lol